A.M. Kuznetsov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., General Director, firstname.lastname@example.org AO IrkutskNIIkhimmash, Irkutsk, Russia
The complexity of the degradation processes of materials of technical devices and their causes are shown. It is noted that the activities in the field of industrial safety expertise are an important procedure for reducing and preventing incidents and accidents at hazardous production facilities that require deep knowledge of specialists in the field of materials sciences, corrosion, strength, welding, technological processes at hazardous production facilities and in other branches. Therefore, when selecting the expert organization and evaluating the services for industrial safety expertise there shall be state approach and the activity in the field of industrial safety expertise shall not be considered as an ordinary business at the current «market» without the rules and fair competition. The important role of culture of production and the human factor is noted, it is unacceptable when for the sake of money resource savings the established requirements to purchase of the materials, operation, repair works are violated. The resulting savings due to cheap materials and services then turn into big losses. The problems and measures are considered, which require solutions on the issues of implementing efficient expertise of industrial safety of technical devices for ensuring safety of labour conditions at hazardous production facilities.
1. On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p. (In Russ.).
2. Kuznetsov A.M. Current problems of quality of industrial safety expertise. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 2. pp. 29–33. (In Russ.).
3. On the approval of the Rules for evaluating bids, final proposals of the participants in the procurement of goods, works, services to ensure state and municipal needs: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 28, 2013 № 1085. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70520984/ (accessed: December 11, 2017). (In Russ.).
4. API RBI 581 — Risk-based inspection technology. Available at: https://www.techstreet.com/standards/api-rp-581?product_id=1911658 (accessed: April 16, 2018).
5. Ewins D.J. Modal testing theory, practice and applications. 2nd Ed. Baldock–Philadelphia, 2000. 562 p.
6. Chu T.C., Ranson W.F., Sutton M.A., Peters W.H. Applications of digital image correlations techniques experimental mechanics. Experimental Mechanics. 1985. Vol. 5. № 3. pp. 232–244.
7. Rules of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities where equipment operating under excessive pressure is used: Federal norms and rules in the feild of industrial safety: Rostechnadzor Order № 116 of March 25, 2014. Ser. 20. Iss. 16. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 254 p. (In Russ.).