A.F. Khasanova, Post-graduate Student, email@example.com M.A. Gallyamov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. Z.A. Zakirova, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. FSBEI Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, Ufa, Russia
The processes of heat exchange are among the most important in the fuel industry. Currently, one of the major problems in the implementation of the heat exchange processes is their insufficient efficiency, which often does not allow to solve technology challenges.
One of the most important tasks to ensure the efficiency of heat exchange processes is their intensification by changing the thermal resistance. Resistance of deposits on the walls of heat exchangers significantly effects its value. Thus, it is very important to solve the problem of contamination of heat exchangers walls by timely cleaning.
In this regard, the most rational solution to this problem is introduction of the monitoring system during the heat exchange process by using mathematical modeling that will allow to simulate the system of real heat exchanger — conventional heat exchanger — conventional oven.
So, introduced in production program (extension), that will complement the existing system of monitoring of the progress of the technological process, will be the useful product. This extension will allow operators to monitor the status of heat exchangers tube walls based on the comparison of the calculated in the program indicators of the existing and simulated conventional heat exchangers. Using the indicator of fuel consumption from the additional oven attached to the simulated conventional heat exchanger, the program, having calculated its critical values as well as introduced them to the final table will allow to assess the need in timely cleaning of heat exchangers.
As a result of this extension implementation in the existing system of the technological process monitoring the industrial safety of technological process will be achieved in view of prevention of emergency situations associated with late cleaning of heat exchangers tubes. In addition, high economic effect will be achieved due to prevention of the above-mentioned emergency shutdowns, and by prevention of excess fuel flow consumed due to large resistance emerged as a result of deposits formation on the tube walls of heat exchangers.
1. Voznesenskiy A.A. Povyshenie effektivnosti ustanovok promyshlennoy teplotekhniki (Increase in Efficiency of Installations of Heat-process Engineering). Moscow–Leningrad: Izd-vo «Energiya», 1965. 344 p.
2. Buznik V.M. Intensifikatsiya teploobmena v sudovykh ustanovkakh (Heat Exchange Intensification in Marine Installations). Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1969. 364 p.
3. Korneev S.V., Demin A.M., Demin M.A., Reutova O.A., Pilyaeva Yu.A. Diagnostics of feed heat exchangers of diesel fuel hydrotreating units by means of modeling programs. Dinamika sistem, mekhanizmov i mashin = Dynamics of System, Mechanisms and Machines. 2014. № 2. pp. 96–102.
4. Korneev S.V., Demin A.M., Demin M.A., Sorokin V.N., Kabakov A.N. Increase in the operation efficiency of heat exchangers for compressor and process equipment. Vestnik SibADI = Newsletter SibADI. 2012. № 3 (25). pp. 18–21.
5. Khasanova A.F., Shtur V.B., Shaybakov R.A. Accident and injury rate at the objects of oil processing. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2016. № 6. pp. 161–176. Available at: http://ogbus.ru/issues/6_2016/ogbus_6_2016_p161-176_KhasanovaAF_ru.pdf (accessed: October 10, 2017).
6. Godovoy otchet o deyatelnosti Federalnoy sluzhby po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru v 2015 g. (Annual Report on Activities of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of Russia in 2015). Available at: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/public/annual_reports/Годовой отчет 2015.pdf (accessed: October 10, 2017).
7. Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Vorokhobko V.V., Shaybakov R.A. Creation of the system of on-line monitoring of industrial and ecological safety at hazardous production facilities. Ekspertiza promyshlennoy bezopasnosti i diagnostika opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektov = Expertise of Industrial Safety and Diagnostics of Hazardous Production Facilities. 2015. № 3. pp. 19–23.
8. Shcherbinin S.V., Kolovertnov G.Yu., Krasnov A.N., Novozhenin A.Yu. Automated control system of air coolers of raw natural gas. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2004. № 2. pp. 1–10. Available at: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Scherbinin/Scherbinin_1.pdf (accessed: October 10, 2017).
9. Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Shutov N.V., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Vorokhobko V.V., Shaybakov R.A. Principles of development of management information model of risks minimization for hazardous production facilities of oil and gas complex. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2014. № 4. pp. 353–367. Available at: http://ogbus.ru/issues/4_2014/ogbus_4_2014_p353-67_abdrakhmanovnkh_ru.pdf. (accessed: April 08, 2017).
10. Shavaleev D.A., Abdrakhmanov N.Kh. Industrial safety management of fuel and energy complex objects on the basis of risks analysis and monitoring. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2012. № 6. pp. 435–441. Available at: http://ogbus.ru/authors/ShavaleevDA/ShavaleevDA_1.pdf (accessed: October 10, 2017).