V.I. Golik, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., email@example.com FBGOU VO SKGMI (GTU), Vladikavkaz, Russia V.G. Lukyanov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof. FGAOU VO NI TPU, Tomsk, Russia S.A. Maslennikov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof., Department Chairman ISOiP (branch) DGTU, Shakhty, Russia D.V. Melkov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Laboratory Head GFI VNTs RAN, Vladikavkaz, Russia
Topicality of the article is explained by the fact that the majority of the nonferrous metal ores is developed in the conditions where it is impossible to mechanize labor at the proper level. Such ore bodies are practicing low-productivity and dangerous technology with the presence of a person in the open worked-out space. The practice proved that breaking of ore can be executed by other options with excluding presence of the working staff in the worked-out space, but they are considered ineffective due to mining of special workings for ore breaking. The topicality of the research increases with the growth of the market conditions of non-ferrous, rare and noble metals on the market.
The goal of the study is to prove that the ore mining options are not inferior to the conventional option ensuring radical increase of mining operations safety.
The method of study is the full-scale modeling of the mining parameters in the experimental blocks of the metal deposit, systematization, analysis and graphical interpretation of the obtained results.
The methods are given related to organization of the experiment and the indicators of its implementation in the full-scale conditions. Quantitative results are provided concerning the comparison of the option with ore breakage from the working excavation with the options of ore breaking from the drilling workings. Processing and graphical interpretation of the simulation results with ranking of options are made. It is proved that when mining ore the labor intensity of mining of the drilling workings is compensated by the improvement of ore delivery conditions and the radical increase of safety of the mining operations.
The options of ore extraction from the flat thin ore bodies, despite the labor intensity of mining of the special workings for ore breaking do not worsen the technical and economic indices of the development radically improving safety of work by rational use of the explosion force.
1. Rylnikova M.V., Korneev S.A., Mazhitov A.M., Korneeva V.S. Substantiation of the ways for exploration and development systems of the thin ore bodies of the Kamagan copper- pyritaceous deposit. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2014. № 5. pp. 86–90. (In Russ.).
2. Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Ignatov V.N., Khasheva Z.M., Shulgaty L.P. The history of russian caucasus ore deposit development. Journal of the Social Sciences. 2016. Vol. 11. Iss. 15. pp. 3742–3746.
3. Ben-Awuah E., Richter O., Elkington T., Pourrahimian Y. Strategic mining options optimization: Open pit mining, underground mining or both. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2016. Vol. 26. Iss. 6. pp. 1065–1071.
4. Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I., Kachurin N.M. Concept of combining technologies for the development of ore deposits. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = News of Tula State University. The Sciences about the Earth. 2015. № 4. pp. 76–88. (In Russ.).
5. Bonsu J., van Dyk W., Franzidis J.-P., Petersen F., Isafiade A. A systemic study of mining accident causality: an analysis of 91 mining accidents from a platinum mine in South Africa. Journal of The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. 2017. Vol. 117. pp. 59–66.
6. Belousov A.S., Alekseev O.N. Process flow diagrams for the preparation of mining of thin uranium beds. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Information-Analytical Bulletin. 2017. № 9. pp. 102–108.
7. Norov Yu.D., Bunin Zh.V., Nuftullaev G.S., Zairov Sh.Sh. Intensification of the destruction of the array of rocks with different strength using explosive charges with the cumulative effect. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2016. № 2. pp. 134–139. (In Russ.).
8. Golik V., Komaschenko V., Morkun V., Khasheva Z. The effectiveness of combining the stages of ore fields development. Metallurgical and Mining Industry. 2015. Vol. 7. № 5. pp. 401–405.
9. Yao Y., Cui Z., Wu R. Development and Challenges on Mining Backfill Technology. Journal of Material Science Research. 2012. Vol. 1. Iss. 4. pp. 73–78.
10. Dmitrak Yu.V., Kamnev E.N. AO «Leading research, design, survey and scientific and research institute of industrial technology» — the road with the length of 65 years. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2016. № 3. pp. 6–12. (In Russ.).
11. King B., Goycoolea M., Newman A. Optimizing the open pit-to-underground mining transition. European Journal of Operational Research. 2017. Vol. 257. Iss. 1. pp. 297–309.
12. Kaplunov D.R., Rylnikova M.V., Radchenko D.N. Scientific and methodical bases for designing ecologically balanced cycle of complex development and conservation of the earth interior. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Information-Analytical Bulletin. 2015. Speс. Iss. № 15. pp. 5–11. (In Russ.).