A.T. Farrakhova, Master’s Student, email@example.com V.B. Barakhnina, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. FGBU VO Ufa State Oil Technical University
The issues related to the technology of removal of solid particles and dust from process gas at operation of Spent Sulfuric Acid Recovery Unit are considered. Brief characteristics of the electrostatic precipitator is given. The problems accompanying the process of dust and gas treatment at the industrial enterprises and leading to decrease in the operational efficiency of dust and gas treatment equipment are studied.
The options of the problem solution concerning the reduction of the secondary dust lost are proposed. The dust lost existing at continuous shaking of the precipitation electrodes can be significantly reduced by implementing the optimum mode of shaking. It allows to reduce dust emissions from electrostatic precipitators by 1,3–2,5 times compared to continuous mode of shaking additionally ensuring the maximum possible service life of shaking units and the minimum misalignment of the electrode system. Besides, energy consumption by electric motors of shaking units and mechanical wear of these units is significantly reduced (after optimization the intervals in their work can be from 40 minutes to 2,5 hours), run between-repairs is increased and the volume of repair work on the electrostatic precipitators is decreased.
The examples of new technical solutions in the field of dust and gas treatment based on the use of electrostatic precipitators as the most efficient and perspective ways for reduction of solid particles emissions are presented in the article.
1. Barakhnina V.B., Gabdulkhakova R.V., Sajfullina A.Sh., Khasanova A.F., Kireev I.R. Environmental protection system at Ufa Oil Refinery. Ekspertiza promyshlennoy bezopasnosti I diagnostika opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektov = Industrial safety expertise and diagnostics of dangerous industrial objects. 2016. № 1 (7). pp. 19–22.
2. Farrakhova A.T., Barakhnina V.B. Increase of industrial and ecological safety at the objects of oil-processing and petrochemical industry. Ekologicheskiy vestnik Rossii = Environmental bulletin of Russia. 2016. № 3. pp. 25–28.
3. Kireev I.R., Gaysina I.I., Barakhnina V.B., Abdrakhmanov N.Kh. Increase of industrial and ecological safety at operation of sulfuric acid alkylation system. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2016. T. 14. № 4. pp. 190–194.
4. Farrakhova A.T., Barakhnina V.B., Sajfullina A.Sh. Issues of ensuring safety at operation of spent sulfuric acid recovery unit of the oil refinery. Ekologicheskiy vestnik Rossii = Environmental bulletin of Russia. 2016. № 8. pp. 32–34.
5. Farrakhova A.T., Barakhnina V.B., Kireev I.R. Safety increase at operation of spent sulfuric acid recovery unit of the oil refinery. Ekspertiza promyshlennoy bezopasnosti I diagnostika opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektov = Industrial safety expertise and diagnostics of dangerous industrial objects. 2016. № 2 (8). pp. 55–57.
6. Vetoshkin A.G. Protsessy inzhenernoy zashchity okruzhayushchey sredy (teoreticheskie osnovy): ucheb. posobie (The process of engineering protection of the environment (theoretical foundations). Textbook). Penza: Izd-vo Penza State University, 2004. 325 p.
7. Nikolaev M.Yu., Yessimov A.M., Leonov V.V. Electrical precipitators: principles of work and the main advantages. Technical sciences — from theory to practice: collected works on the materials of the XLI international scientific and practical conference. 2014. № 12 (37). pp. 59–66.
8. Uzhov V.N. Ochistka promyshlennykh gazov elektrofiltrami (Purification of industrial gases by electrostatic precipitators). Moscow: Khimiya, 1967. 344 p.
9. Sanaev Yu.I. Obespylivanie gazov elektrofiltrami (Dedusting gases by electrostatic precipitators). Semibratovo: Kondor-Eco, 2009. 163 p.