A.Yu. Vladova, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Leading Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org Orenburg Scientific Center UrO RAN, Orenburg, Russia
Technogenic effect at construction and operation of the objects results in growth of frozen soils temperatures and reduction of their bearing capacity, change of spatial position and deformation, increase in number of accidents. For timely implementation of the compensating measures, the operating companies are faced with the problem of preservation of soils in a frozen state by means of complex of means of geotechnical monitoring and the new methods of the collected data analysis. Availability of layer-by-layer measurements put in order naturally along right of way of the extended linear objects allowed to offer the method of identification of sites with abnormal temperatures on the basis of harmonic analysis.
For the development of the method, the analysis of works on the problem was carried out. Specifics of relief and climatic conditions of the area of object location are considered. Layers of soil containing the object, for which periodic models of temperatures history were built, had been selected from the multilayered primary information, also annual and seasonal fluctuations are given.
1. Perpar M., Rek Z., Bajric S., Zun I. Soil thermal conductivity prediction for district heating pre-insulated pipeline in operation. Energy. 2012. Vol. 44. pp. 197–210.
2. Lu T., Wang K.-S. Numerical analysis of the heat transfer associated with freezing/solidifying phase changes for a pipeline filled with crude oil in soil saturated with water during pipeline shutdown in winter. Journal of Petroleum Sci. and Engineering. 2008. Vol. 44. pp. 52–58.
3. Yu B., Li C., Zhang Z., Liu X., Zhang J., Wei J., Sun S., Huang J. Numerical simulation of a buried hot crude oil pipeline under normal operation. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2010. Vol. 30. pp. 2670–2679.
4. Atmanskih M.B., Rilo I.P., Tatosov A.V. Temperature waves in the soil near the foundation of the heated structure. Vestnik Tjumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta = Bulletin of Tyumen State University. 2013. № 7. pp. 146–153.
5. Diliberto I.S. Time series analysis of high temperature fumaroles monitored on the island of Vulcano (Aeolian Archipelago, Italy). Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Res. 2013. Vol. 264. pp. 150–163.
6. Zhan W., Zhou Ji., Ju W., Li M., Sandholt I., Voogt J., Yu C. Remotely sensed soil temperatures beneath snow-free skin-surface using thermal observations from tandem polar-orbiting satellites: An analytical three-time-scale model. Remote Sensing of Environment. 2014. Vol. 143. pp. 1–14.
7. Mjasnikov N.V., Beresten M.P., Dolgih L.A. Improvement of the model of quick-changing processes and express analysis algorithm. Datchiki i sistemy = Sensors and Systems. 2014. № 10. pp. 22–26.
8. Merkusheva A.V. Analytical forms of signals processing in the information and measuring systems on the basis of the generalized modification of Fourier transformation. Nauchnoe priborostroenie = Scientific instrument making. 2005. Vol. 15. № 4. pp. 3–17.
9. Kurbackaja E.M., Sysoev N.P., Gibadulin M.F. Analysis of periodic changes of the blast furnace run with Fourier transformations. Izvestija Cheljabinskogo nauchnogo centra UrO RAN = News of the Chelyabinsk Scientific Center UrO RAN. 2004. № 1. pp. 127–131.
10. Hristoforov A.V., Hristoforova N.N., Burganov B.T. Temperature waves in the natural environment: Fourier and wavelet analysis of thermograms. Georesursy = Georesources. 2005. № 2 (17). pp. 2–6.
11. Bolotov A.G. Method of soil thermal conductivity identification. Vestnik Altajskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta = Bulletin of Altai state agricultural university. 2015. № 7 (129). pp. 74–78.
12. Delsante A.E., Stokes A.N., Walsh P.J. Application of Fourier transforms to periodic heat flow into the ground under a building. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 1983. Vol. 26. № 1. pp. 121–132.
13. Lake J.A., Johnson I., Cameron D.D. Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) pipeline operating temperature effects on UK soils: The first empirical data. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. 2016. Vol. 53. pp. 11–17.
14. Vladova A.Ju. Retrospective analysis of soils temperature regime in the information-measuring system. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 12. pp. 46–53.
15. Marahtanov V.P., Topchiev A.G. Technology of geotechnical monitoring of the main gas pipelines in the territory of the Western Siberia cryolithic zone. Uspehi sovremennogo estestvoznanija = Achievements in the modern natural science. 2016. № 9. pp. 131–136.
16. Shishkin S.I. Methods of geotechnical monitoring performance of the objects of oil and gas complex in the cryolithic zone. Geotehnika = Geotechnic. 2016. № 6. pp. 60–67.
17. SP 36.13330.2012. Svod pravil. Magistralnye truboprovody. Aktualizirovannaja redakcija SNiP 2.05.06—85* (SP 36.13330.2012. Set of rules. Trunk pipelines. Updated version of SNiP 2.05.06-85*). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200103173 (accessed: May 1, 2017).
18. SP 25.13330.2012. Svod pravil. Osnovanija i fundamenty na vechnomerzlyh gruntah. Aktualizirovannaja redakcija SNiP 2.02.04—88 (SP 25.13330.2012. Set of rules. Bases and foundations on permafrost soils. Updated version of SNiP 2.02.04-88). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200095519 (accessed: May 1, 2017).
19. Nikonenko V.A., Kropachev D.Ju., Nedelko A.Ju., Amosova E.V. Termokosa (Thermistor chain). Patent RF. № 2448335. Applied: May 19, 2010. Published: November 27, 2011. Bulletin №. 33.
20. Singleton R.C. An Algorithm for Computing the Mixed Radix Fast Fourier Transform. IEEE Trans. Audio Electroacoust. 1969. Vol. AU-17. p. 93.
21. Rabiner L., Gould B. Teorija i primenenie cifrovoj obrabotki signalov (Theory and application of digital signal processing). Moscow: Mir, 1978. 424 p.
22. Kristalinskij R.E., Kristalinskij V.R. Preobrazovanija Fure i Laplasa v sistemah kompjuternoj matematiki: ucheb. posobie dlja vuzov (Fourier and Laplace transformations in the systems of computer mathematics: teaching guide for higher education institutions). Moscow: Gorjachaja linija — Telekom, 2006. 216 p.
23. Vadzinskij R. Statisticheskie vychislenija v srede Excel. Biblioteka polzovatelja (Statistical calculations in Excel environment. User library). Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2008. 608 p.
24. Djakonov V., Kruglov V. MATLAB. Analiz, identifikacija i modelirovanie sistem. Specialnyj spravochnik (MATLAB. Analysis, identification and modeling of systems. Special reference book). Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2002. 448 p.
25. Dimov Je.M., Maslov O.N., Troshin Ju.V. Selection of software techniques of the process of statistical simulation modeling. Informacionnye tehnologii = Information technologies. 2015. Vol. 21. № 2. pp. 132–139.