The need for an efficient assessment of the occupational risk of the employees involved in the construction of buildings and structures was established. A study was conducted for substantiating the system for ensuring the safety of personnel in the construction complex using quantitative risk criteria developed based on of mathematical modeling. Technological processes at the construction sites and in the organizations are considered. The methods of complex (integral) system analysis, process analysis, aggregation and optimization of risk parameters were also applied.
Based on the systematic studies of the technological processes at facilities under construction, a methodology for assessing occupational risk was developed. The ways and means of achieving the strategic goal of the occupational safety, which is to ensure the safe professional activity of personnel, are considered. The possibility of forming a set of criteria for the quantitative assessment of occupational risk based on the mathematical modeling is shown. The key to obtaining efficient evaluative expressions is the use of real statistical data in the numerical form. The importance is noted considering the interaction of various harmful and hazardous production factors that affect personnel and are formed according to the principle of systems emergence. The developed criteria for the quantitative assessment of occupational risk are an objective and reliable basis for the development of an efficient system for ensuring the safety of construction employees.
The described technique is based on the fundamental provisions of the physical and mathematical theory, the scientific discipline «Life Safety», the theory of prognostic and experimental research. It can be used to develop measures for creating a safe working environment in all the industries.
2. Molev M.D., Goremykin E.R., Nedviga V.K., Zatuleev A.D. Methodological aspects of occupational risk analysis at the production facilities. Nauchnaya vesna — 2020. Tekhnicheskie nauki: sb. nauch. tr. (Scientific Spring — 2020. Engineering Sciences: Collection of the scientific papers). Shakhty: ISOiP (filial) DGTU v g. Shakhty, 2020. pp. 170–178. (In Russ).
3. Zhang S., Sulankivi K., Kiviniemi M., Romo I., Eastman C.M., Teizere J. BIM-based fall hazard identification and prevention in construction safety planning. Safety Science. 2015. Vol. 72. pp. 31–45. DOI: 10.1016/J.SSCI.2014.08.001
4. Golik V.I., Khasheva Z.M., Shulgatyy L.P. Economical efficiency of utilization of allied mining enterprises waste. The Social Sciences (Pakistan). 2015. Vol. 10. № 6. pp. 750–754. DOI: 10.3923/sscience.2015.750.754
5. Chura N.N. Technology-related risk: textbook. Moscow: KNORUS, 2011. 280 p. (In Russ.).
6. Statistik — Arbeitsunfallgeschehen 2019. Available at: https://publikationen.dguv.de/widgets/pdf/download/article/3893 (accessed: February 28, 2022).
7. Robson L.S., Clarke J.A., Cullen K., Bielecky A., Severin C., Bigelow P.L., Irvin E., Culyer A., Mahood Q. The effectiveness of occupational health and safety management system interventions: A systematic review. Safety Science. 2007. Vol. 45. Iss. 3. pp. 329–353. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2006.07.003
8. Vysotskaya N.V. Risk management in the field of occupational safety during the construction and reconstruction of energy complex facilities: thesis ... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ukhta: UGTU, 2019. 184 p. (In Russ.).
9. Sholomitskiy A.G. Risk theory. Choice under uncertainty and risk modeling: textbook. Moscow: GU VShE, 2005. 400 p. (In Russ.).
10. GOST R 58771—2019. Risk management. Risk assessment technologies. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200170253 (accessed: January 20, 2022). (In Russ.).
11. Molev M.D., Kostromina E.I. Theory and practice of occupational risk research at Russian enterprises: monograph. Shakhty: ISOiP (filial) DGTU v g. Shakhty, 2019. 129 p. (In Russ.).
12. Ostreykovskiy V.A. Mathematical modeling of technology-related risk from the operation of oil and gas equipment. Vestnik kibernetiki = Proceedings in Cybernetics. 2012. № 11. pp. 71–75. (In Russ.).