V.M. Belenkiy, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), firstname.lastname@example.org, FGBOU of Academy of GPS of EMERCOM of Russia Moscow, Russia V.S. Putin, Cand. Sci. (Eng.) FGBU VNII GOCHS of EMERCOM of Russia, Moscow, Russia
Safety of production personnel is associated with many factors, including with the conditions and labor protection, incidence and injury rates, operational efficiency and effectiveness of preventive measures. To assess safety of the employees of the Federal Fire-Fighting Service of EMERCOM of Russia, it is required to accumulate the homogeneous statistic information of injuries indicators, and the possibility of predicting them at the specified time intervals. The regularity of the dynamic range of injury rate indicators can be estimated by selecting approximating functions that allow them to make their extrapolation with the specified probability of the root-mean-square error at the selected prediction intervals. To calculate such forecast using the method of least squares, the nonlinear exponential model of injury rates indicators of the employees of the Federal Fire-Fighting Service was built. The required condition for using this model is that the length of the used retrospective series would be at least 3 times bigger than the prediction interval.
The mean-square error of the forecast for each predicted period of time is estimated in accordance with the calculated root-mean-square deviation. Based on the statistics used, the regression model obtained assumes the decrease in the injury rates indicators of the employees of the Federal Fire-Fighting Service in 2018–2019 approximately by 13–15 %. At the same time, it is required quickly to accumulate the reliable data bases on working conditions, the causes of injury rates and death of fire fighters at the performance of the official duties, and to conduct regular and operative planning of the activities on injuries preventive measures. Such work should be carried out within the framework of the creation of the single all-Russian automated management system for safety and labor protection for the Federal Fire-Fighting Service.
1. Belenkiy V.M., Putin V.S. Assessment of safety levels of the employees of the Federal Fire-Fighting Service of EMERCOM of Russia on the basis of the forecast of indicators of injury rate. Sb. statey Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. «Informatsionnaya bezopasnost: vchera, segodnya, zavtra» (Collected works of the International Scientific and Practical Conference «Information security: yesterday, today, tomorrow). Moscow: RGGU, 2018. pp. 20–25. (In Russ.).
2. A Strategy for Workplace Health and Safety in Great Britain to 2010 and beyond. Available at: http://www.hse.gov.uk/consult/condocs/strategycd.pdf (accessed: August 10, 2018).
3. Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006. Available at: https://www.law.cornell.edu/topn/mine_improvement_and_new_emergency_response_act_of_2006 (accessed: August 10, 2018).
4. U.S. Department of Labor Strategic Plan Fiscal Years 2011–2016. Available at: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/United_States_Department_of_Labor_-_Strategic_Plan_Fiscal_Years_2011-2016.pdf (accessed: August 10, 2018).
5. Poroshin A.A., Kharin V.V., Bobrinev E.V., Putin V.S. Indicators analysis of the incidence and injury rates in the subdivisions of EMERCOM of Russia for 2010–2012. Mediko-biologicheskie i sotsialno-psikhologicheskie problemy bezopasnosti v chrezvychaynykh situatsiyakh = Medical-biological and Socio-psychological Problems of Safety in Emergency Situations. 2013. № 4. pp. 18–22. (In Russ.).
6. NFPA 1500, 1720, and 1851. Understanding & Implementing Standards. Available at: https://www.nfpa.org/Assets/files/AboutTheCodes/1851/Standards_Guide_1500_1720_1851.pdf (accessed: August 10, 2018).
7. Minko V.M. Mathematical modeling in labor protection. Kaliningrad: Izd-vo FGOU VPO «KGTU», 2008. 248 p. (In Russ.).
8. Khudson D. Statistics for physicists. Moscow: Mir, 1970. 296 p. (In Russ.).
9. Li T.G., Adams G.E., Geynz U.M. Management of processes by means of computers. Modeling and optimization. Moscow: Sovetskoe radio, 1972. 312 p. (In Russ.).
10. Belenkiy V.M., Prus Yu.V. Minimization of occupational risk in the automated control system of safety and labor protection. Naukoemkie tekhnologii = High Technologies. Moscow: Izd-vo «Radiotekhnika», 2018. Vol. 17. № 3. pp. 50–55. (In Russ.).
11. Yakovlev V.L., Tyrsin A.N., Mogilat V.L., Galkin A.V. Forecasting the level of accidents rate at the hazardous production facilities. Bezopasnost kriticheskikh infrastruktur i territoriy = Safety of Critical Infrastructures and Territories. 2009. Vol. 1. № 1. pp. 102–107. (In Russ.).
12. Belenkiy V.M. Automated system of labor protection management at the enterprise. Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti = Technologies of Technospheric Security. 2011. Iss. 1 (35). Available at: http://agps-2006.narod.ru/ttb/2011-1/15-01-11.ttb.pdf (accessed: August 10, 2018). (In Russ.).
13. On the approval of the Rules for labor protection in the subdivisions of the Federal Fire-Fighting Service: Order of Mintrud of Russia of December 23, 2014 № 1100n. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420247336 (accessed: August 10, 2018). (In Russ.).
14. Brushlinsky N.N., Ahrens M., Sokolov S.V., Wagner P. World Fire Statistics. Center of Fire Statistics of CTIF. Available at: https://academygps.ru/upload/iblock/720/7206c276c3841592eb80d522ad747ddd.pdf (accessed: August 10, 2018).