S.V. Mesсheryakov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., Head of the Department S.V. Ostakh, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. O.S. Ostakh, Assistant, Mironova_Ok@mail.ru Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, Russia D.I. Rogozhin, Рroject Оffice Нead FGUP RosRAO, Moscow, Russia
In the article the most probable factors of the formation of oily waste contaminated by natural and technogenic radionuclides are generalized. Possible technologies of disposal and decontamination of oily waste are systematized on applicability to waste with the increased content of radionuclides. The most perspective scheme of radioactive waste handling including centrifugal separation of liquid non-uniform systems with thermolysis vapor treatment of oil sludge is discovered. Therefore, increase in specific activity of the materials in the reduced volume of the final «secondary waste» is ensured.
The prospects of the development of the considered sphere taking into account promotion and implementation of the complex of flexible options of process lines are given.
The prospects of implementation of the engineering interactive system used for support of taking ecologically focused managerial solutions on introducing optimum technologies for decontamination of waste contaminated by natural radionuclides are considered. The proposed geospatial structure of the engineering interactive system allows not only to visualize the current development of the considered type of activity, but also to carry out the unified gathering of the information (for example, from laboratories of radiation control at the objects of oil and gas industry), and also to synchronize the information with data of the supervisory authorities of the Russian Federation.
Integration of the engineering interactive system with own automated information and reference system and «partner» software will allow to perform technical and economic analysis, and to follow the procedure of multiple-option design for defining the best algorithms of implementation of the considered engineering and technical solutions.
1. Gatskov V.G., Taraborin D.G. Assessment of the level of potential radiation hazard when developing oil fields. Voprosy regionalnoj geoehkologii i geologii: sb. = Issues related to regional geo-ecology and geology: collection. Orenburg, 2002. pp. 160–166.
2. Malinovsky I.N., Kozlov N.F., Kuznetsov V.I., Litunovsky A.E. Specifics for the development of deposit of oil reservoir of T1 layer of Tournai stage at Baituganskoe field. Geologiya i razrabotka neftyanyh i gazoneftyanyh mestorozhdenij Orenburgskoj oblasti: sb. nauch. tr. = Geology and development of oil and gas-oil fields of Orenburg Region: collection of research papers. Orenburg, 1998. Iss. 1. pp. 120–124.
3. Belyusenko N.A., Solovyanov A.A. State and control of radiation and ecological safety in the fuel and energy complex of Russia. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 1997. № 3. pp. 16–20.
4. IAEA Library Cataloguing in Publication Data Radiation protection and the management of radioactive waste in the oil and gas industry. Vienna: International Atomic Energy Agency, 2003. 130 p.
5. Nozik M.L. Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy obespecheniya radioehkologicheskoj bezopasnosti na predpriyatiyah neftegazovogo kompleksa: dis. … kand. geol.-mineral. nauk (Scientific and methodical bases of ensuring radio ecological safety at the enterprises of oil and gas complex: thesis … сandidate of geological and mineral sciences). Мoscow, 2010. 165 p.
6. O normirovanii radioaktivnyh othodov v OSPORB-99/201: pismo Rospotrebnadzora ot 01.10.2010 № 01/14140-0-32 (On the normalization of radioactive waste in OSPORB-99/201: the letter of Rospotrebnadzor of 01.10.2010 № 01/14140-0-32). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902244235 (accessed: June 20, 2017).
7. Gordon B.G., Gonopolsky A.M. On the basic principles of ecological safety of technosphere objects. Ehkologiya i promyshlennost Rossii = Ecology and industry of Russia. 2015. Vol. 19. № 3. pp. 58–63.
8. Simiele G.A., Fjeld R.A., Robertson С. Radioactive decontamination of waste oil by filtration, centrifugation, and chelation. Nuclear and Chemical Waste Management. 1987. Vol. 7. Iss. 3–4. pp. 257–263.
9. Mingze Xu, Guodong Wei, Shuang Li, Xiaowei Niu, Haifeng Chen, Zhang He, Chubik М.Р., Gromov A., Han Wei. Titanate Nanotubes as a Promising Absorbent for High Effective Radioactive Uranium Ions Uptake. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2011. Vol. 12. № 8. рр. 6374–6379.
10. Galitskaya P., Biktasheva L., Saveliev A., Ratering S., Schnell S., Selivanovskaya S. Response of soil microorganisms to radioactive oil waste: results from a leaching experiment. Biogeosciences. 2015. № 12. pp. 3681–3693.
11. Ostаkh S.V. Automation of record and diagnostic monitoring for the sources of negative effect on the environment. Integral = Integral. 2011. № 4. pp. 34–35.
12. Mironova O.S., Ostakh S.V., Eremin I.S. Use of standard design for optimization of the technological implementations into the objects of oil and gas complex. Tez. dokl. Yubilejnoj Desyatoj Vseros. konf. molodyh uchenyh, specialistov i studentov «Novye tekhnologii v gazovoj promyshlennosti» = Report theses of the Jubilee Tenth All-Russian Conference of the Young Scientists, Specialists and Students «New technologies in the gas industry». Мoscow, 2013. р. 297.