To meet the requirements of Federal Law № 123-FZ dated July 22, 2008 «Technical Regulations on fire safety requirements», it is required to determine the estimated time of people evacuation and rescue from the hazardous production facility. To solve this problem, an experimental study of the processes of people evacuation and rescue from the structure of the real gas processing plant was conducted. Evacuation and rescue were carried out from the sections of the pipe rack most remote from the exits from it. The ways for the evacuation and rescue included both horizontal parts and stairs. Rescue was carried out using special stretchers, in which there was a dummy imitating an injured person. The time of evacuation and rescue was determined when moving both down and up, which can take place at the enterprises of the oil and gas industry. The time of movement in different sections was determined by the stopwatches. Based on the measured time and the parameters of the sections along which the movement took place, the movement speeds during evacuation and rescue were found. The evacuation experiments involved untrained people, while the rescue experiments involved professional rescuers. The average movement speeds in the evacuation simulation were as follows: down the stair — 100 m/min, up — 44 m/min, along the horizontal section — 193 m/min. The average movement speeds with a victim during the simulation of rescue were the following: down the stair —22 m/min, up —16 m/min, along the horizontal path — 102 m/min.
2. Kholshevnikov V.V., Shields T.J., Samoshin D.A., Galushka M.M. Retrospective review of pedestrian flows modeling in Russia and perspectives for the development. Fire and Explosion Hazards: Proceedings of the Fourth International Seminar. Belfast: Ulster University, 2004. pp. 907–916.
3. Kholshchevnikov V.V., Parfenenko A.P. Comparison of Different Models of the Movement of Human Flows and Results of Program Computer Systems. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2015. Vol. 24. Iss. 5. pp. 68–75. (In Russ.).
4. Kirik E., Titova T., Malyshev A., Popel E. On the validation of pedestrian movement models under transition and steady-state conditions. Proceedings of the Ninth International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards. Saint Petersburg, 2019. Vol. 2. pp. 1270–1280. DOI: 10.18720/SPBPU/2/k19-67
5. Kirik E.S., Litvintsev K.Yu., Tumanovskiy A.A., Shebeko A.Yu. Cfd Software FDS for Fire Simulation and Its Application for Fire Risk Assessment. Pozharnaya bezopasnost = Fire Safety. 2020. № 2. pp. 14–27. (In Russ.).
6. Kholshchevnikov V.V. The Effect of Field Observation Methods on Determining Numeric Characteristics of the Law of Human Flow Velocity Distribution. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2013. Vol. 22. № 8. pp. 71–79. (In Russ.).
7. Thompson P., Nilsson D., Boyce K., McGrath D. Evacuation models are running out of time. Fire Safety Journal. 2015. Vol. 78. pp. 251–261.
8. Shebeko Yu.N., Gordienko D.M., Nekrasov V.P., Drozdov A.E., Chernoplekov A.N., Shavkin S.V., Lyapin A.A., Deshevykh Yu.I., Giletich A.N. Study of people evacuation process in case of fire from the structure of the technological line of the gas processing plant. Pozharnaya bezopasnost = Fire Safety. 2008. № 1. pp. 83–88. (In Russ.).
9. Shebeko A.Yu., Shebeko Yu.N., Giletich A.N. Method of a Determination of Required Fire Resistance Limits for Building Structures of Industrial Objects. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2018. Vol. 27. № 11. pp. 51–57. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18322/PVB.2018.27.11.51-57
10. Prisadkov V.I. Reliability of building structures in case of fire. Fire resistance of building structures: proceedings. Мoscow: VNIIPO, 1986. pp. 70–73. (In Russ.).
11. PD 7974-7:2003. Application of fire safety engineering principles to the design of buildings. Probabilistic risk assessment. Available at: https://ru.scribd.com/document/368940717/PD-7974-7-2003-Application-of-Fire-Safety-Engineering-Principles-to-the-Design-of-Buildings (accessed: January 20, 2021). (In Russ.).
12. On the approval of the Methodology for determining the calculated values of fire risk in the buildings, structures, and constructions of various classes of functional fire hazard (as amended on December 2, 2015): order of EMERCOM of Russia № 382 of June 30, 2009. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902167776 (accessed: January 20, 2021). (In Russ.).
13. SP 232.1311500.2015. Fire service companies. General requirements. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200122147 (accessed: January 20, 2021). (In Russ.).
14. Standards for fire-drill and tactical-special training for the personnel of the federal fire service. Available at: https://fireguys.ru/documentation/podgotovka-lichnogo-sostava/professionalnaja-podgotovka/normativy-po-pozharno-stroevoi-i-taktiko-spe.html (accessed: January 20, 2021). (In Russ.).
15. Rules for conducting emergency rescue operations by the personnel of the Federal Fire Service of the State Fire Service when extinguishing fires using personal respiratory and visual protection equipment in an environment unsuitable for breathing: Order of EMERCOM of Russia № 9 of January 9, 2013. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70340860/ (accessed: January 20, 2021). (In Russ.).