Analytical approach to the assessment of the state of the occupational health and safety management system is considered based on the constant analysis of hazards and current risks, regular adjustment of the occupational health and safety management system depending on the decrease or increase in the assessment of its state.
In the presented model the Bayesian approach is used, in which on the basis of the apriori value of the complex indicator for assessing the state of the occupational health and safety management system the possible a posteriori change of this indicator is determined depending on the factors affecting its state (availability of the organizational documentation, observance of the labor rights of the employees, organization of training and instructing on occupational safety, accounting of incidents, assessment of the risk of injury and death of the personnel, etc.).
To obtain the posteriori assessment, only those indicators characterizing the state of the occupational health and safety management system are considered, the values of which have changed in the current year compared to the previous one. The method of maximizing the posterior probability density is used.
The effectiveness of the occupational health and safety management system is assessed using the intervals of the Harrington function. The boundary values of this function corresponding to a good, satisfactory, and poor assessment of the effectiveness of the occupational health and safety management system are determined.
As an example, the calculation of the posteriori assessment of a complex indicator of the state of the occupational health and safety management for a fire protection unit is considered. It is shown, that as a result of implementing measures for labor protection the complex indicator for assessing the state of the occupational health and safety management system increases, the assessment of its effectiveness improves.
2. Black J., Baldwin R. When risk-based regulation aims low: approaches and challenges. Regulation and Governance. 2012. Vol. 6. Iss. 1. pp. 2–22. DOI: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2011.01124.x
3. Kendall K. The Increasing Importance of Risk Management in an Uncertain World. Available at: https://secure.asq.org/perl/msg.pl?prvurl=http://rube.asq.org/quality-participation/2017/04/risk-management/the-increasing-importance-of-risk-management-in-an-uncertain-world.pdf (accessed: December 1, 2020).
4. Timofeeva S.S., Bogatova D.V., Timofeev S.S. Risk-oriented approach to safety labor in social institutions of Irkutsk region. ХХI vek. Tekhnosfernaya bezopasnost. = XXI Century. Technosphere Safety. 2019. Vol. 4. № 1 (13). pp. 78–91. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21285/2500-1582-2019-1-78-91
5. Khomenko A.O. Current Issues of a Risk-Oriented Approach to Labor Protection. Sotsialno-trudovye issledovaniya = Social & labour research. 2019. № 1 (34). pp. 100–110. (In Russ.).
6. Matyushin A.V., Poroshin A.A., Kharin V.V., Bobrinev E.V., Mashtakov V.A., Shavyrina T.A. Evaluation of Regional Risk Factors Incidence of Employees of the Federal Fire Service of State Fire Service of Emercom of Russia. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2016. № 1. pp. 6–13. (In Russ.).
7. Zaviyalov Ya.O. Investment Strategies Based on Anomalies. Put nauki = The Way of Science. 2015. № 10 (20). С. 56–60.
8. Kazhemskiy M.A., Shelukhin O.I. Multiclass Classification of Attacks to Information Resources with Machine Learning Techniques. Trudy uchebnykh zavedeniy svyazi = Proceedings of Telecommunication Universities. 2019. Vol. 5. № 1. pp. 107–115. (In Russ.).
9. Kharya S., Agrawal S., Soni S. Naive Bayes classifiers: A probabilistic detection model for breast cancer. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2014. Vol. 92. Iss. 10. pp. 26–31. DOI: 10.5120/16045-5206
10. Mandal S.K. Performance analysis of data mining algorithms for breast cancer cell detection using Naive Bayes, logistic regression and decision. International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science. 2017. Vol. 6. Iss. 2. pp. 20388–20391. DOI: 10.18535/ijecs/v6i2.40
11. Gevorkyan P.S., Potemkin A.V., Eysymont I.M. The theory of probability and mathematical statistics. Мoscow: FIZMATLIT, 2016. 176 p. (In Russ.).
12. Spirina M.S. The theory of probability and mathematical statistics. Мoscow: Academia, 2013. 320 p. (In Russ.).
13. Bassett R., Deride J. Maximum a posteriori estimators as a limit of Bayes estimators. Mathematical Programming. 2019. Vol. 174. pp. 129–144. DOI: 10.1007/s10107-018-1241-0
14. GOST 18.104.22.168—2016. Occupational safety standards system. Management systems for occupational safety. Evaluation of effectiveness and efficiency. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200145713 (accessed: December 1, 2020). (In Russ.).
15. Lyubushin N.P., Brikach G.E. Harrington's generalized desirability function in the multiparameter economic problems. Ekonomicheskiy analiz: teoriya i praktika = Economic analysis: theory and practice. 2014. № 18 (370). pp. 2–10. (In Russ.).