V.I. Lyashenko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), firstname.lastname@example.org GP «UkrNIPIIpromtekhnologii», Zhovti Vody, Ukrain
Eco-economic efficiency is estimated with regard to nature protection technologies and technical means used at the development and processing of ore raw materials taking into account the costs of environment-friendly activities and expenses on compensation of damage caused to biosphere by mining. The article proposes the technologies, machines and equipment ensuring reliability of transportation of hardening stowing mixes through the pipeline, safety of works, possibility of using for filling of local sub-standard materials and production wastes, reduction of the expenses for cementing, cost reduction for raw materials extraction, increase in ecological safety of technologies of the deposits underground mining. The analysis of references is made, methods are used related to theoretical justifications, and the laboratory researches with implementation of the results in the development of new technologies and technical means of activation of all the components of mixture at the stages of preparation, making and transportation. Theoretical researches are conducted using the methods of mathematical and physical modeling, but the laboratory studies and industrial implementation are executed based on the conventional and new methods. Economic effect from the application of installation of vibroself-flowing transport is defined at the volume of stowage from 50 to 100 thousand m3 a year. It is equal from 100 to 200 thousand units of money. Use of vibro-, mechanical- and electroactivation components of the hardening stowage mix at the mining enterprises has increased the activity of sub-standard materials by 10–40 % for each unit. Dressing of inert materials at the vibratory screen has increased their activity by 15–20 %, and the binding materials (blast furnace granulated slags) in the disintegrator — by 20–25 %, at the yield of active class of cuts size of not more than 0.074 mm — by 55 % compared to 40 % in the grinding mills. Application of vibrotransport installations increases activity by 10–15 %, and of electrodialysis units for hardening water activation — by 30–40 %.
1. Trebukov A.L. Primenenie tverdejushhej zakladki pri podzemnoj dobyche rud (Use of Hardening Stowage Mix at Ores Underground Extraction). Moscow: Nedra, 1981. 172 p.
2. Homjakov V.I. Zarubezhnyj opyt zakladki na rudnikah (Foreign Experience of Stowage at the Mines). Moscow: Nedra, 1984. 224 p.
3. Chernova A.P. Dobycha i pererabotka uranovyh rud (Production and Processing of Uranium Ores). Kiev: Adef–Ukraina, 2001. 238 p.
4. Kaplunov D.R., Jukov V.A. To the assessment of efficiency of technogenic formations development. Markshejderskij vestnik = Mine Surveying News. 2008. № 5. pp. 8–12.
5. Kaplunov D.R., Rylnikova M.V., Arsentev V.A., Kvitka V.V., Mannanov R.Sh. New technology and equipment for high capacity stowage of the developed space at fields underground mining. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2012. № 2. pp. 41–43.
6. Mannanov R.Sh., Zverev A.P., Angelov V.A., Lavenkov V.S. Research of compositions and methods for preparation of stowage mixes at the underground mobile stowage units. Markshejderskij vestnik = Mine Surveying News. 2012. № 3. pp. 12–16.
7. Trubeckoj K.N., Kaplunov D.R., Rylnikova M.V. Problems and prospects of the development of resource-saving and resourse-reproducing geotechnologies of the complex development of the Earth subsoil. Fiziko-tehnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznyh iskopaemyh = Physics and Technical Problems of Minerals Development. 2012. №.4. pp. 116–124.
8. Golik V.I., Poluhin O.N. Extraction of metals from iron ores mill tailing. Cvetnaja metallurgija = Nonferrous Metallurgy. 2013. № 4. pp. 45–50.
9. Golik V.I., Poluhin O.N., Petin A.N., Komashhenko V.I. Ecological problems of KMA ore deposits development. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2013. № 4. pp. 91–94.
10. Fomenko A.A. Use of technogenic accumulations and off-balance ores of non-ferrous metals in the context of economics of nature use. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2013. № 2. pp. 99–104.
11. Ljashenko V.I. Ecological safety of uranium production in Ukraine. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2014. № 4. pp. 113–116.
12. Ljashenko V.I. Increase in safety at the underground mining of сomplex structure deposits. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 9. pp. 54–59.
13. Kubarev M.S., Strovskij V.E., Peregon I.V. Methodological approach to the assessment of the ecological and economic efficiency of waste use. Izvestija vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal = News of Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal. 2017. № 1. pp. 31–38.
14. Ljashenko V.I., Franchuk V.P. Increase in efficiency of activation of components of the hardening stowage mix in the installations of vibration pipeline transport. Izvestija vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal = News of Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal. 2017. № 4. pp. 92–100.
15. Ljashenko V.I., Golik V.I. Scientific, design and technological support of uranium production development. Achievements and tasks. Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij bjulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2017. № 7. pp. 137–152.
16. Hassani F.P., Benzaazoua M., Nokken M. Evaluation of the effect of sodium silicate addition to mine Backfill, Gelfill. 22nd World Mining Congress & Expo. 2011. Vol. 1. pp. 317–324.
17. Szponder D.K., Trybalski K. The determination of physico-chemical and mineralogical properties of fly ash used in mining industry. 22nd World Mining Congress & Expo. 2011. Vol. 2. pp. 629–639.
18. Maanu S.K., Saha K. Impact of Mining Industry on Environmental Fabric — A Case Study of Rajasthan State in India. Journal of Environmental Science. Toxicology and Food Technology. 2013. Vol. 6. Iss. 2. pp. 8–13.
19. Chowdhury S.R., Yanful E.K., Pratt A.R. Recycling of nickel smelter slag for arsenic remediation — an experimental study. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2014. Vol. 21. pp. 10096–10107.