Yu.G. Feklistov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Laboratory Head A.V. Zubkov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Chief Research Worker R.V. Krinitsin, Research Associate, Roman_krinicyn@mail.ru IGD UrO RAN, Ekaterinburg, Russia
Issues are considered related to the control of the strained deformed condition of the rock massif, construction of objects from concrete structures, and also the bearing structures of bridges and viaducts for ensuring their stability and safety of operation by means of polariscope and photoelastic sensors.
The coaxial scheme (C) of illumination of the polariscope scheme is described, for which the patent of the Russian Federation is receieved. Such a scheme ensures reduction of losses and distortion of the light flux due to refusal of delivering the beams at an angle to the optical axis. Besides, the lack of the mirror and influx to the main case for lighting installation considerably simplifies and facilitates the device design, and also the technology of its fabrication and assembly. Device mass — 0,53 kg, in a set — 4 kg.
Use of photoelastic sensors in practice is shown. They are capable to work in the damp environment more than 10 years. There is a possibility to use sensors independently for fixing of strains changes in time or in complex with other means of measurement when defining mechanical properties of the rock massif.
Main places of photoelastic sensors application: Inguri dam of hydroelectric power station, tunnels of Sverdlovsk subway, the object of Spetsstroy of Russia in the Urals, the mine of OAO Magnezit Plant (Satka), the Severopeschanskaya mine (Northern Urals), Sokolovsk underground mine (Kazakhstan).
1. Ob utverzhdenii Federalnykh norm i pravil v oblasti promyshlennoy bezopasnosti «Polozhenie po bezopasnomu vedeniyu gornykh rabot na mestorozhdeniyakh, sklonnykh i opasnykh po gornym udaram»: prikaz Rostekhnadzora ot 2 dek. 2013 g. № 576 (On the approval of the Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety «Regulation on safe execution of mining operations at the fields, which are prone to and dangerous on rock bumps»: Order of Rostechnadzor of December 2, 2013 № 576). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499086982 (accessed: April 03, 2017).
2. Instruktsiya po nablyudeniyam za sdvizheniem gornykh porod i zemnoy poverkhnosti pri podzemnoy razrabotke rudnykh mestorozhdeniy (Instructions for Monitoring the Movement of Rocks and the Earth Surface at the Underground Mining of ore Deposits). Moscow: Nedra, 1988. 112 p.
3. Instruktsiya po opredeleniyu prirashcheniya napryazheniy s pomoshch'yu fotouprugikh datchikov (Instruction for Defining the Increment of Strains Using Photoelastic Sensors). Sverdlovsk: IGD MChM SSSR, 1977. pp. 4–7.
4. Eksperimentalnye metody issledovaniya deformatsiy i napryazheniy: sprav. posobie (Experimental Methods for Strain Analysis: Reference Book). Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1981. pp. 446–447.
5. Zubkov A.V., Feklistov Yu.G. Photoelastic strainmeters for determination of strain and deformations in the rocks. VI Vsesoyuznyy seminar po geomekhanike (VI All-Union Seminar on Geomechanics). Novosibirsk: IGD SO AN SSSR, 1978. pp. 104–106.
6. Vlokh N.P., Lipin Ya.I. Definition of changes of strains in the rocky basis of the dam of Inguri hydroelectric power station by means of photoelastic sensors. Napryazhennoe sostoyanie porodnykh massivov: tematicheskiy sb. nauch. tr. (Strained Condition of Rock Massifs: Subject Collection of the Scientific Works). Novosibirsk: IGD SO AN SSSR, 1978. pp. 95–98.
7. Zubkov A.V. The law of the formation of natural strained condition of the Earth crust. Litosfera = Sial Zone of Earth. 2016. № 5. pp. 146–151.
8. Bolikov V.E. Vlokh N.P., Feklistov Yu.G. Measurement of the condition of rocky quality and strains in finishing of tunnels. Metrostroy = Metrostroy. 1991. № 2. pp. 22–23.
9. Vlokh N.P., Ushkov S.M., Shupletsov Yu.P., Mulin V.I., Zubkov A.V., Pyatkov Yu.F., Feklistov Yu.G. Definition of elastic characteristics and the components of initial strains of the rock massif. Mekhanika razrusheniya gornykh porod: sb. materialov VI Vsesoyuznoy konferentsii po mekhanike gornykh porod (Mechanics of Rock Destruction: Digest of the VI All-Union Conference for Rocks Mechanics). Frunze: Ilim, 1980. pp. 325–332.
10. Shupletsov Yu.P. Prochnost i deformiruemost skalnykh massivov (Strength and Deformability of Rock Massifs). Ekaterinburg: IGD UrO RAN, 2003. pp. 78–79.
11. Zubkov A.V., Feklistov Yu.G. Polyariskop shakhtnyy kompaktnyy (Mine compact polariscope). Patent RF. № 2587101. Applied: May 22, 2014. Published: June 10, 2016. Bulletin № 16.