A.N. Sorokin, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Senior Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org Autonomous Noncommercial Organization «Industrial Risk Research Agency», Moscow, Russia E.I. Smirnov, Director ZAO «Ekspert-Servis», Ekaterinburg, Russia
In accordance with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation the grounds are considered related to conducting expertise of industrial safety of the documentation for technical re-equipment of oil and gas production objects and technical devices used there. Depending on the purpose and conditions of their use the reasonable selection will be made of the relevant expert organization and experts.
When organizing performance of industrial safety expertise at hazardous production facilities for oil and gas production the clients often incorrectly define the subject of the expertise. Instead of conducting expertise of technical devices, they propose to conduct an expertise of the documentation for their engineering change (modification) unreasonably perceived by the clients as documentation for technical re-equipment of hazardous production facility.
Registration of such conclusions by the territorial bodies of Rostechnadzor does not relieve the clients from fulfilling the established legislative requirements. Replacement of some types of expertise by others not provided for by legislation cannot serve as an assessment of conformity with the requirements of industrial safety of the object as a whole, and the technical devices used in its scope.
1. O promyshlennoj bezopasnosti opasnyh proizvodstvennyh obektov: feder. zakon ot 21 ijulja 1997 g. № 116-FZ (On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FL). Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p.
2. O vnesenii izmenenij v Federalnyj zakon «O promyshlennoj bezopasnosti opasnyh proizvodstvennyh obektov», otdelnye zakonodatelnye akty Rossijskoj Federacii i o priznanii utrativshim silu podpunkta 114 punkta 1 stati 33333 chasti vtoroj Nalogovogo kodeksa Rossijskoj Federacii: feder. zakon ot 4 marta 2013 g. № 22-FZ (On Introduction of Changes to the Federal law «On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities», Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation and On the Recognition of Became Invalid Sub-item 114 of Item 1 of Article 33333 of Part Second of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation: Federal Law of March 4, 2013 № 22-FL). Sobr. Zakonodatelstva Ros. Federatsii = Collection of Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation. 2013. № 9. Art. 874.
3. Pravila provedenija jekspertizy promyshlennoj bezopasnosti: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Rules of Conducting Industrial Safety Expertise: Federal Norms and Regulations in the Field of Industrial Safety). 2-e izd., ispr. Ser. 26. Iss. 12. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 28 p.
4. Pravila bezopasnosti v neftyanoy i gazovoy promyshlennosti: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Safety Rules for Oil and Gas Industry: Federal Norms and Regulations in the Field of Industrial Safety). 2-e izd., ispr. i dop. Ser. 08. Iss. 19. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 316 p.
5. Gradostroitelnyj kodeks Rossijskoj Federacii ot 29.12.2004 № 190-FZ (s izm. i dop., vstupil v silu s 1 janv. 2017 g.) (Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation of 29.12.2004 № 190-FL (with Changes and Additions, Came into Force from January 1, 2017). Rossijskaja gazeta = Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 2004. № 290. 30 dec.