S.V. Kopin, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Research Associate, email@example.com Scientific and Research Institute of Industrial and Marine Medicine of the Federal Medical Biological Agency, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Presence of heat release sources significantly changes the design mode of building ventilation. Under the conditions of absence of the toxic impurities in the working areas air, the stable mode of ventilation with the specified parameters can be achieved due to natural draft created when opening the openings in the ceiling or walls at the upper elevations on building height. In the presence of toxic substances released into the production process, the building depressurization is prohibited by the normative act.
Basic scheme of ventilation assumes at the same time the removal of air from the room through the network of suction pipelines by suction fan. Since the suction pipelines main system located under the building roof does not allow for eliminating completely the heated air circulation from the equipment surfaces, so the conditions for the formation of stagnant zones are created.
Performed calculations show that all the methods of estimating the gravitational and inertial forces distribution in the atmosphere of the shop of the industrial building give in whole rather good repeatability of the results. At the same time, when determining the parameters of heat flows considering the complexity of the calculations, the researcher shall have sufficiently high qualification to determine the complete list of all heating sources in the inspected building and to perform initial measurement of their parameters. The shortcomings of the remaining methods include the inability to develop compensatory measures for normalization of the design mode of building ventilation without further inspection of heat sources.
1. Grimitlin M.I. Raspredelenie vozduha v pomeshhenijah (Air Distribution in the Rooms). Moscow: Strojizdat, 1982. 164 p.
2. Shepelev I.A. Ajerodinamika vozdushnyh potokov v pomeshhenii (Aerodynamics of Air Streams in the Room). Moscow: Strojizdat, 1978. 144 p.
3. Staroverov I.G. Vnutrennie sanitarno-tehnicheskie ustrojstva. V 3 ch. Ch. 1: Spravochnik proektirovshhika (Internal Sanitary-engineering Installations. In 3 parts. Part 1: Designer Refererence Book). Moscow: Strojizdat, 1992. 416 p.
4. SP 220.127.116.1112—10. Osnovnye sanitarnye pravila obespechenija radiacionnoj bezopasnosti (OSPORB-99/2010) (SP 18.104.22.16812—10. Basic Sanitary Rules for Ensuring Radiation Safety (OSPORB-99/2010). Moscow: Minzdrav Rossii, 2010.
5. Normy radiacionnoj bezopasnosti (NRB-99/2009) (Norms of Radiation Safety (NRB-99/2009). Moscow: Minzdrav Rossii, 2009.
6. Kopin S.V. Calculation of the parameters of convective flows formed from the heated surfaces of equipment in the industrial building. AVOK = AVOK. 2013. № 5. pp. 86–89.
7. Kopin S.V. Review of the modern means of organizing ventilation with heat recovery according to the equipment electronic catalogs. Pridneprovskij nauchnyj vestnik = Pridneprovsk Scientific Bulletin. 2014. № 5. pp. 70–76.
8. Kopin S.V. Specifics of the organization of air exchange in the heat-stressed industrial premises. Molodoj uchenyj = Young Scientist. 2014. № 6. pp. 173–175.
9. Logachev I.N., Logachev K.I. Industrial air quality and ventilation: controlling dust emissions. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2014. 417 p.
10. Logachev I., Logachev K., Averkova O. Local Exhaust Ventilation: Aerodynamic Processes and Calculations of Dust Emissions. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2015. 576 p.
11. Posobie k SNiP 2.04.05.91. Raschet i raspredelenie pritochnogo vozduha (Textbook to SNiP 2.04.05.91. Calculation and Distribution of Supply Air). Moscow: Promstrojproekt,1993. 22 p.
12. Timofeevskiy A.L., Sulin A.B., Ryabova T.V., Neganov D.V. Characteristics of the air supply envelop of the cooled flooded air jet. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2017. Vol. 1876. pp. 20–59. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4998879.
13. Kazakov A.P. Issledovanie ajerodinamicheskih processov v kamerah bolshogo obema s celju povyshenija jeffektivnosti provetrivanija: avtoref. dis. … kand. tehn. nauk: 05.26.01 (Study of the Aerodynamic Processes in the Large-volume Chambers in Order to Improve Ventilation Efficiency: Thesis ... Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.26.01). Leningrad, 1980. 26 p.
14. Guhman A.A. Fizicheskie osnovy teploperedachi (Heat Transfer Physical Basis). Leningrad–Moscow: Jenergoizdat, 1934. Vol. 1. 296 p.
15. Zhu Hehua, Shen Yi, Yan Zhiguo, Guo Qingchao, Guo Qinghua. A numerical study on the feasibility and efficiency of point smoke extraction strategies in large cross-section shield tunnel fires using CFD modeling. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 2016. Vol. 44. November. pp. 158–170.