N.V. Cherdantsev, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Chief Research Associate, email@example.com FITs UUKh SO RAN, Kemerovo, Russia
The model of geomechanical state of the coal-bearing massif containing mine workings done near the tectonic violation in the form of the narrow slit filled with an elastic material with the specified stiffness characteristics for compression and displacement is presented in the article. The model is built on the basis of the main positions of the mechanics of the deformable solid body with the use of the boundary element method and assumes that the massif is in the flat deformed state and is loaded with an equi-component stress field. At the same time, it is considered that the characteristics of the seam strength are lower than those of the host rock massif, but higher than the strength characteristics on their contact. The characteristics of the conventional seam stresses are represented by the Prandtl diagram with a horizontal section of the limiting deformation. The epures of the bearing pressure were built in the marginal part of the bed in the presence of the tectonic violation in the massif in the form of: the rock layer with low strength characteristics (the first type), discontinuous (disjunctive) violation (the second type). The violation intersects the workings at an angle of 30° to the horizon and passes through the center of gravity of its cross section. It is shown that disjunctive fault has the most significant effect on the parameters of the bearing pressure in the marginal part of the bed, increasing their values in comparison with the massif, in which there is no violation. In this case, the effect of unloading some elastic part of the bed occurs leading to decrease in vertical stresses as compared to the stresses in the undisturbed massif.
1. Petuhov I.M., Linkov A.M. Mechanics of Rock Bursts and Emissions. Moscow: Nedra, 1983. 280 p. (In Russ.).
2. Kozyreva E.N., Shinkevich M.V. Specifics of gas-geomechanical processes at the working area of the mine. Vestnik Nauchnogo centra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoj promyshlennosti = Newsletter of the Scientific Center on Safety of Works in the Coal Industry. 2010. № 2. pp. 28–35. (In Russ.).
3. Plaksin M.S., Ryabcev A.A. Features of dynamic gas manifestations during development workings. Naukoemkie tekhnologii razrabotki i ispolzovaniya mineralnyh resursov = High Technology of the Development and Use of Mineral Resources. 2017. № 3. pp. 67–73. (In Russ.).
4. Chernov O.I., Puzyrev V.N. Forecast of Sudden Emissions of Coal and Gas. Moscow: Nedra, 1979. 296 p. (In Russ.).
5. Fisenko G.L. Ultimate Limit State of Rocks around Workings. Moscow: Nedra, 1976. 272 p. (In Russ.).
6. Brady B.T. Prediction of failures in mines: an overview. Washington: Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, 1978. 16 p.
7. Brady B.T. Theory of earthquakes. I. A scale independent theory of rock failure. Pure and Applied Geophysics. 1974. Vol. 112. Iss. 4. pp. 701–725.
8. Shaffer R.J., Heuze F.E., Thorpe R.K., Ingraffea A.R., Nilson R.H. Models of guasi-static and dynamic fluid-driven fracturing in jointed rocks. Fracture of Concrete and Rock: Proceedings of SEM-RILEM International Conference. New York: Springer-Verlag Inc., 1987. pp. 189–198.
9. Cherdancev N.V., Cherdancev S.V. Development of the model for the geomechanical state of the coal-bearing massif containing in-seam workings. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 11. pp. 41–45. (In Russ.).
10. Cherdancev N.V. Analysis of the geomechanical state of the rock massif in the vicinity of the workings done near the tectonic fault. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 8. pp. 38–42. (In Russ.).
11. Cherdancev N.V., Shalamanov V.A. Boundary integral equations in the problems of mechanics of the underground structures. Izvestija vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal = News-Bulletin of Higher Education Institutions. Mining journal. 2004. № 5. pp. 50–54. (In Russ.).
12. Cherdancev N.V., Cherdancev S.V. Zones of rock discontinuity in the interface between two mine workings. Prikladnaja mehanika i tehnicheskaja fizika = Applied Mechanics and Applied Physics. 2004. № 4. pp. 137–139. (In Russ.).
13. Cherdancev N.V. Influence of the anchor support on the stability of the rock massif containing single workings. Vestnik KuzGTU = Newsletter of KuzGTU. 2012. № 4. pp. 3–7. (In Russ.).
14. Lure A.I. Elastic Theory. Moscow: Nauka, 1970. 940 p. (In Russ.).
15. Parton V.Z., Perlin P.I. Methdos of Mathematic Elastic Theory. Moscow: Nauka, 1981. 688 p. (In Russ.).
16. Brebbia C., Telles J., Wrobel L. Boundary element methods. Moscow: Mir, 1987. 525 p. (In Russ.).
17. Crouch S., Starfield A. Methods of boundary elements in the mechanics of the solid body. Moscow: Mir, 1987. 328 p. (In Russ.).