In the Russian market, the sphere of the software is presented by 1C: Enterprise 8 platform, on which bases the software products are developed that allow to automate business-processes for industrial safety. The article describes the main functions and capabilities of the software based on this platform in the field of automation of business-processes for occupational, industrial, fire and environmental safety. The structure of the additional module «Risks», which is interacting with other blocks, is proposed in the article. This module in the basic version is developed in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and the risk-based approach used by supervisory authorities. When implementing the software product, the requirements of the local regulatory documents of the organization in the field of risk management are considered.
Functionality of the implemented product provides for: convenient data storage, as well as quick access to them; differentiation of the rights and responsibilities of the users (employees of the organization); transparency of the necessary requirements compliance; calculation of risks and development of additional risk management measures; automatic execution of reporting. It also allows to identify the risks and opportunities in an integrated management system for occupational, industrial, fire and environmental safety.
- Best practices on Health, Safety and the Environment at the end of 2018. KPMG study. Part 1. Summary results, April 2019. Available at: https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/ru/pdf/2019/07/ru-ru-occupational-health-and-safety-best-practice-for-2018-survey.pdf. (accessed: October 27, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- About the contract system in the field of procurement of goods, works, services for ensuring state and municipal needs: Federal law of April 5, 2013 № 44-FZ (as amended on 06/27/2019). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_144624/ (accessed: October 28, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On the approval of the Requirements for the presentation form by an organization operating a hazardous production facility of the information on the organization of industrial control over compliance with industrial safety requirements to the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service: Rostechnadzor order dated January 23, 2014, № 25. Available at: http://vdon.gosnadzor.ru/activity/manufacture/trebovaniya_kontrol.php / (accessed: October 28, 2020). (In Russ.).
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 90003:2018. Software engineering — Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:2015 to computer software. Available at: https://www.iso.org/standard/74348.html (accessed: October 27, 2020).
- ISO 45001:2018. Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements with guidance for use. Available at: https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:45001:ed-1:v1:en (accessed: October 29, 2020).
- Baskakov V.P., Efimov V.I., Senatorov G.V. Formation of the occupational and industrial safety management system based on risk management. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2008. № 9. pp. 60–64. (In Russ.).
- 1C: Enterprise 8. System of programs. Available at: http://v8.1c.ru/ (accessed: October 27, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation of December 30, 2001 № 197-FZ (as amended on 08/02/2019). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34683/ (accessed: October 27, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) MANUAL. Available at: https://www.miboman.com/assets/mib-health-safety-original-manual.pdf (accessed: October 19, 2020).
- Suleykin A.S. Automation of processes of occupational, industrial and environmental safety in accordance with OHSAS standard. Economics. 2016. 12 (21). pp. 64–71. (In Russ.).
- UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR. Available at: https://www.osha.gov/shpguidelines/ (accessed: October 27, 2020).
- The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact. Available at: https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/mission/principles/ (accessed: October 27, 2020).
- Bobrov I.A. Safety of Production Processes: Safety of Production Processes: Answer to the Challenges of Today. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 5. pp. 21–27. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-5-21-27