N.S. Seidakhmedov, Deputy Director, email@example.com Azerbaijan State Research Institute on Occupational Safety, Baku, Azerbaijan
In the structure of Azerbaijan oil and gas industry the gas-lift operation of offshore oil and gas wells holds an important place. Efficiency and safety of gas-lift operation is largely determined by reliability of the individual units and components of compressor equipment. As the working environment the associated petroleum gas is used, which is separated from the oil produced during its field processing, and after its compression at the compressor station.
In this paper the results of studies are given related to the assessment of safe operation of piston compressor valves. It is shown that to protect valves from premature wear and failure, it is required to clean the associated gas from solid inclusions (dust, sand, scale, corrosion products), and dehydrate from liquid hydrocarbon components. With this objective at the suction line it is proposed to install additional horizontal gas separator of new design.
1. Asadov O.S., Aliev V.I., Makarov V.V. Novyj nauchnyj podhod k opredeleniju realnoj proizvoditelnosti porshnevyh kompressorov v sistemah gazlifta i transporta gaza (New Scientific Approach to Determination of Actual Productivity of Piston Compressors in the Systems of the Gas-lift and Transport of Gas). Moscow: Sputnik+, 2011. 243 p.
2. Aliev V.I. Method of protection of the equipment of cooling system for gas engine compressors, which are operating in the system of gas-lift, from scale and corrosion. Azerbajdzhanskoe neftjanoe hozjajstvo = Azerbaijanian oil Economy. 2002. № 2. pp. 140–144.
3. Seidahmedov N.S. Specifics of safe operation of the valves influencing technical and technological indicators of piston compressors operation. Materialy XII Mezhdunar. nauch-prakt. konf. «Nauchnye perspektivy XXI veka. Dostizhenija i perspektivy novogo stoletija» (Materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference «Scientific Рrospects of the 21st Сentury. Achievements and Prospects of the New Century»). 2015. № 5 (12). pp. 107–109.
4. Nadzhafgulieva R.S., Gabibov I.A., Aliev V.I. Increase in efficiency of work of piston compressor units in the system of gas-lift operation of oil and gas wells at offshore fields. Sb. nauch. tr. po materialam VI Mezhdunar. nauch-prakt. konf. «Teoreticheskie i prikladnye aspekty sovremennoj nauki» (Collection of the Scientific Papers on the Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference «Theoretical and Application-oriented Aspects of the Modern Science»). In 6 parts. Pt. III. Belgorod, 2014. C. 78–85.
5. GOST R 53737—2009 (ISO 13707:2000). Neftjanaja i gazovaja promyshlennost. Porshnevye kompressory. Obshhie tehnicheskie trebovanija (GOST R 53737—2009 (ISO 13707:2000). Oil and Gas Industry. Piston Compressors. General Technical Requirements). Moscow: Standartinform, 2012.
6. Plastinin P.I. Porshnevye kompressory. V 6 t. T. 1: Teorija i raschet (Piston Compressors. Theory and Calculation. In 6 volumes. Vol. 1. Theory and Calculation). Moscow: Kolos, 2006. 456 p.
7. Frenkel M.I. Porshnevye kompressory (Piston Compressors). Moscow–Leningrad.: Mashgiz, 1969. 744 p.
8. Rahmilevich Z.Z. Ispytanija i jekspluatacija jenergotehnologicheskogo oborudovanija (Tests and Operation of Energotechnological Equipment). Moscow: Himija, 1981. 384 p.
9. Ceidahmedov N.S. Gasdynamic research of operation of piston compressors valves in the stationary gas flow. Nauka. Tehnologija. Proizvodstvo = Science. Technology. Production. 2015. № 6 (10). pp. 61–64.
10. Ceidahmedov N.S. Geotehnologicheskie problemy nefti, gaza i himii (Geotechnological Problems of Oil, Gas and Chemistry). In 12 volumes. Baku, 2015. Vol. VII. pp. 223–233.
11. Gabibov I.A., Seidahmedov N.S. The equations of the movement of the plates of direct-flow valves of piston compressors working in the system of gas-lift operation of oil wells. Vostochno-Evropejskij zhurnal peredovyh tehnologij = East European Magazine of the Advanced Technologies. 2015. № 7 (76). pp. 34–38.
12. Seidahmedov N.S. Determination of application efficiency of direct-flow valves of oil and gas piston compressors in the system of gas-lift operation of wells. Oborudovanija i tehnologii dlja neftegazovogo kompleksa = Equipment and Technology for Oil and Gas Complex. 2016. № 4. pp. 17–21.