L.Yu. Levin, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Deputy director A.V. Zaitsev, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Sector head E.V. Kolesov, engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org GI UroRAN, Perm, Russia «ГИ УрО РАН», Пермь, Россия S.V. Butakov, Director OOO NPO AeroSfera, Perm, Russia
From the analysis of the literature, three stages of the evaporation process are noted at depressurization of air conditioning system and large Freon spills. The first stage — rapid, almost instantaneous boiling in the volume of liquid due to liquid transfer to the superheated state. After this, liquid acquires the boiling point at the atmospheric pressure. The second stage — liquid boiling due to heat of the soil, which decays in the first minutes after spillage. As a result of cooling the soil temperature decreases and its upper layer begins to act as a heat-insulating layer, which prevents heat supply from the lower layers of the soil. The third stage — nonstationary evaporation from the liquid surface, which depends on its physicochemical properties, temperature and air flow mobility. This process is carried out with decrease both in temperature of the liquid surface layer and its intensity.
In the paper the speed and time of Freon emergency outflow from air conditioning system through a small aperture were estimated, the concentration of the instantly evaporated Freon during the first stage of evaporation due to liquid transfer to the superheated state was calculated, the process of spreading the cloud of the instantly evaporated Freon R-407C through the underground mining working of Mine № 3 of Taimyr mine of PAO GMK Norilsk Nickel using the AeroSet software package was simulated, the recommendations were given related to safe operation of Freon refrigerating machines in the underground air-conditioning systems — to take into account additional cases of Freon accidental leakage when developing the general plan of actions on localization and liquidation of accidents consequences.
1. Karelin V.N., Kravchenko A.V., Levin L.Ju., Kazakov B.P., Zajcev A.V. Specifics of microclimatic conditions formation in the mine workings of deep mines. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining journal. 2013. № 6. — pp. 65–68.
2. Pravila bezopasnosti pri vedenii gornyh rabot i pererabotke tverdyh poleznyh iskopaemyh: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Safety rules when conducting mining operations and processing of solid minerals: feederal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety). Ser. 03. Iss. 78. Moscow: ZAO NTC PB, 2017. 276 p.
3. Kazakov B.P., Shalimov A.V., Zajcev A.V. Optimization of the layout of heat exchanger modules in the air conditioning systems of mine air. Izvestija VUZov. Gornyj zhurnal = News of higher educational institutions. Mining journal. 2015. № 7. pp. 116–126.
4. Zajcev A.V., Kljukin Ju.A. Resource-saving solutions in the air-conditioning systems of the mine air. Problemy nedropolzovanija = Problems of subsoil use. 2015. № 2 (5). pp. 26–31.
5. GOST 12.1.005—88. Sistema standartov bezopasnosti truda (SSBT). Obshhie sanitarno-gigienicheskie trebovanija k vozduhu rabochej zony (s Izmeneniem № 1) (GOST 12.1.005—88. Occupational safety standards system. General sanitary and hygienic requirements to the working zone air (with Revision № 1). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200003608 (accessed: April 18, 2017).
6. Tipy i harakteristiki freonov (Types and characteristics of freons). Available at: http://www.proclimatgroup.ru/rashodnye-materialy-i-komplektuushie/freon/ (accessed: April 18, 2017).
7. Istorija freona, raznica mezhdu freonami (Freon history, the difference between freons). Available at: http://www.kit-klimat.ru/article/06_2012/27.html (accessed: April 18, 2017).
8. Vidy i harakteristiki freonov (Types and characteristics of freons). Available at: http://www.tepholod.com/vidy-i-harakteristiki-freonov (accessed: April 18, 2017).
9. SNiP 41-01—2003. Otoplenie, ventiljacija i kondicionirovanie vozduha (SNiP 41-01—2003. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning). Available at: http://base.garant.ru/3924398/#ixzz4ng2Ltdvl (accessed: April 18, 2017).
10. Kochetov M.N. Modeling of liquefied gases vaporization process at their accidental spillage. Problemy analiza riska = Problems of risk analysis. 2009. № 9. pp. 64–71.
11. Zajcev A.V., Kazakov B.P., Kashnikov A.V., Kormshhikov D.S., Kruglov Ju.V., Levin L.Ju., Malkov P.S., Shalimov A.V. Analiticheskij kompleks «AjeroSet». Svidetelstvo o gosudarstvennoj registracii programmy dlja JeVM: svid. № 2015610589 (Analytical AeroSet software. Certificate about the state registration of the computer program: Certificate № 2015610589). Applied: April 24, 2014. Published: January 14, 2015.