N.N. Skuridin, Director of the Center L.Yu. Mogilner, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Chief Research Associate, mogilnerLY@niitnn.transneft.ru E.Yu. Sergeevtsev, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Deputy Head of the Laboratory N.S. Graphov, Senior Research Assistant OOO NII Transneft, Moscow, Russia
Taking into account the geographic features and operating conditions of the objects of the main pipeline transport remote from the places where the maintenance personnel is living permanently, and in order to ensure safe operation of these objects it is required to regularly inspect and diagnose the buildings and structures included in the complex of the main pipelines along with the pipe products, valves and equipment. Based on the experience gained from the regular inspections of oil pumping station buildings as part of the main oil pipelines and oil product pipelines, which were performed during the period of 2014–2017, an analysis was made related to the effect of the service life on the rate of damage and defects occurrence. In addition, the analysis was made concerning the state of the individual structures and buildings in general. Sampled statistical data are given concerning the defectiveness of individual structures. It is established that the defects occurred in connection with the features of the adopted design decisions (structural defects), and the defects of the construction origin are mainly manifested during the first 10 years of operation. Upon expiry of this period, the occurrence of defects associated with the operating conditions is most likely. For the constructions of various type the list of the characteristic and the most dangerous defects that reduce the category of buildings technical condition is defined. These regularities allow us to reasonably assign the terms and the scope of the required inspections.
1. Utkin V.S. Calculation of the reliability of ground bases of buildings and structures foundations on the criterion of deformation at limited information about the loads and soils. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy zhurnal = Engineering and Construction Journal. 2016. № 1 (61). pp. 4–13. (In Russ.).
2. Vasilev G.G., Lezhnev M.A., Salnikov A.P., Leonovich I.A., Katanov A.A., Likhovtsev M.V. Analysis of the experience of using three-dimensional laser scanning at the facilities of OAO AK TRANSNEFT. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science and Technology of the Pipeline Transport of Oil and Oil Products. 2015. № 2 (18). pp. 48–55. (In Russ.).
3. Vasilev G.G., Lezhnev M.A., Salnikov A.P., Leonovich I.A., Katanov A.A., Likhovtsev M.V. About work performance on 3D laser scanning of RVSP 20000. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science and Technology of the Pipeline Transport of Oil and Oil Products. 2015. № 1 (17). S. 54–59. (In Russ.).
4. Sergeevtsev E.Yu., Pavlyushchik S.A., Grafov N.S. Criterion for identifying the category of technical condition of tower-shaped structures. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science and Technology of the Pipeline Transport of Oil and Oil Products. 2018. Vol. 8. № 1. pp. 36–42. (In Russ.).
5. Eremin K.I., Matveyushkin S.A. Analysis of the reliability of load-bearing roof structures for steel frames of single-storey industrial buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo = Industrial and Civil Construction. 2010. № 10. pp. 19–21. (In Russ.).
6. Martynov S.V., Shupikov E.A, Krivenko E.I. Specifics of estimation of building constructions reliability at the incomplete statistical information. Trudy BrGU. Ser. «Estestvennye i inzhenernye nauki» = Proceedings of BrGU. Series «Natural and Engineering Sciences». 2015. Vol. 1. pp. 227–230. (In Russ.).
7. Utkin V.S., Solovev S.A. Calculation of the reliability of the reinforced concrete beam at the stage of operation based on the criterion of the crack length in concrete. Vestnik MGSU = Vestnik of MGSU. 2016. № 1. pp. 68–79. (In Russ.).
8. Kovalenko G.V., Baldova M.S. Estimation of the reliability of spatial roof structures based on the external features. Trudy BrGU. Ser. «Estestvennye i inzhenernye nauki» = Proceedings of BrGU. Series «Natural and Engineering Sciences». 2012. Vol. 2. pp. 162–165. (In Russ.).
9. Gordeeva T.E. On the methods of estimation of reliability of the construction system based on the durability criterion. Vektor nauki TGU = Science Vector of TGU. 2013. № 1. pp. 104–107. (In Russ.).
10. Skrzypczak I., Kujda J., Buda L. The use of probabilistic methods in assessing the reliability of masonry structures. Available at: https://ac.els-cdn.com/S1877705817327479/1-s2.0-S1877705817327479-main.pdf?_tid=13db9eb7-688b-487e-84f6-11634b8d4d64&acdnat=1528889099_998c977f9559f9deda2d8de3f50391a3 (accessed: May 10, 2018).
11. Graubner C.-A. Reliability of Unreinforced Masonry Bracing Walls — Probabilistic Approach and Optimized Target Values. Darmstadt, 2011.