N.V. Cherdantsev, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Laboratory Head, firstname.lastname@example.org FITs UUKh SO RAN, Kemerovo, Russia
The results of the solution of the problem on creation of the trajectory of movement in the roof rocks of the in-seam working artificially created by the crack, which is under the influence of the liquid internal pressure, are presented. Vertical gravity of the loaded array is higher than the horizontal, and he is in conditions of plane deformation. The massif is loaded with equally component gravitational field of stresses, and is in the conditions of the flat deformed state. The issues related to emergence of the crack and liquid entering to it are not considered. The bedrocks and the layer roof are rather strong, and at reaching the limit state are destroyed as fragile materials.
The problem is solved within the model of geomechanical condition of the massif of rocks containing in-seam working, in which boards the limit stressed zones are formed. The model is created on the basis of basic provisions of mechanics of the deformed solid body. It is imlemented by means of the method of boundary elements and classical ideas on the condition of the crack, its stable and unstable growth in the infinite plane from fragile material based on Griffith — Irving theory.
Based on the results of the conducted researches the trajectory of the crack movement is created for a number of values of coordinates of its initial position and the angle of slope to the horizon. The schedules of change of critical pressures at the crack intergrowth are given.
1. Petuhov I.M., Linkov A.M. Mehanika gornyh udarov i vybrosov (Mechanics of Rock Bursts and Emissions). Moscow: Nedra, 1983. 280 p.
2. Fisenko G.L. Predelnye sostojanija gornyh porod vokrug vyrabotok (Limit Conditions of Rocks around Developments). Moscow: Nedra, 1976. 272 p.
3. Cherdancev N.V., Cherdancev S.V. Development of model of geomechanical condition of the coal rock massif containing in-seam working. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 11. pp. 41–45.
4. Kozyreva E.N., Shinkevich M.V. Specifics of gas-geomechanical processes at the working area of the mine. Vestnik Nauchnogo centra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoj promyshlennosti = Newsletter of the Scientific Center on Safety of Works in the Coal Industry. 2010. № 2. pp. 28–35.
5. Varfolomeev E.L., Borisov I.L. Technology of the development of the high coal by the system of parallel chambers with the width to 6,0 m on each layer with room fenders extraction. Vestnik KuzGTU = Newsletter of KuzGTU. 2014. № 5. pp. 40–43.
6. Cherdancev N.V. About some conditions of approach of limit condition of the coal layer roof at its room mining. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 5. pp. 17–22.
7. Cherdancev N.V. Condition of the weak rock lying in the soil of the excavation. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 6. pp. 46–50.
8. Chernov O.I., Puzyrev V.N. Prognoz vnezapnyh vybrosov uglja i gaza (Forecast of Sudden Emissions of Coal and Gas). Moscow: Nedra, 1979. 296 p.
9. Klishin V.I., Zvorygin L.V., Lebedev A.V., Savchenko A.V. Problemy bezopasnosti i novye tehnologii podzemnoj razrabotki ugolnyh mestorozhdenij (Problems of Safety and New Technologies for the Underground Mining of Coal Deposits). Novosibirsk: Novosibirskij pisatel, 2011. 524 p.
10. Hristianovich S.A. Mehanika sploshnoj sredy (Continuum Mechanics). Moscow: Nauka, 1981. 484 p.
11. Myrtynjuk P.A., Pavlov V.A., Serdjukov S.V. Complex use of hydraulic fracturing and deformation measurements in assessment of the stressed state of the permeable rocks massif. Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij bjulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2013. № 2. pp. 155–163.
12. Sedov L.I. Mehanika sploshnoj sredy (Continuum Mechanics). Moscow: Nauka, 1984. 560 p.
13. Kachanov L.M. Osnovy mehaniki razrushenija (Fundamentals of Fracture Mechanics). Moscow: Nauka, 1974. 312 p.
14. Hellan K. Vvedenie v mehaniku razrushenija (Introduction to Fracture Mechanics). Moscow: Mir, 1988. 364 p.