B.А. Myrzahmetov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org L.A. Krupnik, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof. B.S. Beysenov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Associate Professor S.M. Toktamisova, Magister Kazakh National Research Technical University Named After K.I. Sapaev, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Analysis is given related to the problems that occur in the technology of uranium production by the method of underground borehole leaching, in particular, with downhole pumping equipment at pumping product solutions.
It is established that one of the unfavorable factors of operation of downhole pumping equipment in the uranium and oil deposits is the high content of mechanical impurities in the product solution. Intensive removal of mechanical impurities with the production of the well causes premature wear of the moving elements of the pump and the decrease in their service life. This results in the need for unscheduled underground well repairs with significant financial costs associated with wells shutdown, drawing away own or involved material and human resources.
The experience of using jet pumps in the oil industry is analyzed. Their most promising layouts for use in pumping wells for uranium production by the method of underground borehole leaching are considered. The advantages and fundamentally possible options of such installations applications are shown. It has been established that the most perspective direction is the use of tandem pumping units, which include deep electric-centrifugal and jet pumps arranged sequentially into a single pump unit.
To protect the downhole pumping equipment from mechanical impurities and to prevent sand plugs, it is recommended to use sand valves for multiple draining of some part of the liquid with sand from the oil well tubing to the annular space without lifting the pump.
1. Pumps Grundfos. Available at: http://stoky.kz/c/t/35/nasosy-grundfos-gryundfos.html (accessed: May 31, 2018). (In Russ.).
2. Smolnikov S.V., Topolnikov A.S., Urazakov K.R., Bakhtizin R.N. Methods for protection of pumping equipment for oil production from mechanical impurities. Ufa: Neftegazovoe delo, 2010. 41 p. (In Russ.).
3. Shmidt A.A. Increase of the efficiency of wells operation complicated by the content of mechanical impurities in the product: Author thesis…. ... Candidate of technical science. Ufa, 2007. 25 p. (In Russ.).
4. Latypov B.M. Technical support of the stability of operation of the rod screw pump installation in low-yield wells complicated by sand ingress: Author thesis…Candidate of technical science. Ufa, 2014. 133 p. (In Russ.).
5. Kazakov D.P. Increase of the efficiency of well operation by electric centrifugal pumps after hydraulic seam fracture: Author thesis…Candidate of technical science. Ufa, 2010. 26 p. (In Russ.).
6. Sokolov E.Ya., Zinger N.L. Jet blowers steam ejectors. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1989. 352 s. (In Russ.).
7. Tishchenko I.T., Gumerskiy Kh.Kh., Marenko V.P. Jet pumps for oil production. Moscow: Neft i gaz, 1996. 156 p. (In Russ.).
8. Verbitskiy V.S., Grekhov I.V., Dengaev A.V., Drozdov A.N., Markelov D.V. Field research of pumping and ejection systems «Tandem» in OJSC «Yuganskneftegaz». Available at: http://naukarus.com/promyslovye-issledovaniya-nasosno-ezhektornyh-sistem-tandem-v-oao-yuganskneftegaz (accessed: May 31, 2018). (In Russ.).
9. Drozdov A.N., Verbitskiy V.S., Dengaev A.V. Submersible pumps and pumping-ejector systems - new opportunities in oil and gas production, oil recovery and oil and gas gathering. Vestnik NK «YuKOS» = Vestnik of NK «YUKOS». 2004. № 3. pp. 3–9. (In Russ.). (In Russ.).
10. BRIF-1-100-20-700-1-6-1-1. Instruction for management of the process of water-jet well operation using distribution, measurement and filtration unit. Nyagan: OAO «TNK-Nyagan», 2012. (In Russ.).
11. Shashkin M.A. Used in TPP «Langepasneftegaz» protection methods for reduction of the negative effect of mechanical impurities on the work of GNO. Inzhenernaya praktika = Engineering Practice. 2010. № 2. pp. 26–31. (In Russ.).
12. Sultanov B.Z., Orekeshev S.S. The issues of sand remcovery during oil wells operation. Available at: http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Sultanov/Sultanov_1.pdf (accessed: May 31, 2018). (In Russ.).
13. Sultanov B.Z., Orekeshev S.S. Problems of production and infield transport of oil with the high sand content. Novoselovskie chteniya: materialy 2-y Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. Konf = Novoselovsk Readings: Materials of the 2nd International and Scientific-technical Conference. Ufa: Izd-vo UGNTU, 2004. pp. 45–47. (In Russ.).
14. Osborne L. Valve with shuttle. Patent United States. № US 9, 027654 V2. Published: May 12, 2015.