The number of comments given in the article is related to the Standard Provision on the Unified System of Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety Management for Organizations Involved in the Coal (Shale Coal) Extraction (Processing), as there is a lack of precise reflection of some norms of the Federal laws. For example, industrial safety management system is not related to hazard classes of hazardous production facilities. In some sections, the name of the system has lost the word «unified», which exists in the Federal Law.
Proposals are introduced pertaining to the improvement of the Unified system of industrial safety and occupational safety management in the coal industry. Block diagram of the structure of industrial safety and labor protection management system at hazardous production facilities of the Russian industry is proposed, as well as the block diagram of the structure of the unified industrial safety management system at hazardous production facilities of the coal industry depending on the hazard class of the facility.
The coal enterprises have started introducing unified industrial safety and labor protection management systems in 2014. Their creation and implementation in future will undoubtedly reduce the accident and injuries rate in the coal industry.
V.V. Abramov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., Lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org M.G. Brilev, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assistant Professor O.V. Abramov, Engineer FGAOU DPO KemRIPK, Kemerovo, Russia
1. Standard provision on the unified system of industrial safety management and occupational safety for organizations involved in the coal (shale coal) extraction (processing): Order of Rostechnadzor of November 30. 2017 № 520. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/542613698 (accessed: April 17, 2018). (In Russ.).
2. On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p. (In Russ.).
3. On state regulation in the field of coal mining and use, on the specifics of social protection of the employees of coal industry organizations: Federal Law of June 20, 1996 № 81-FZ. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/10108984/ (accessed: April 17, 2018). (In Russ.).
4. On introduction of changes to the the Federal Law «On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities», some legislative acts of the Russian Federation and on the acknowledgment of subparagraph 114 of item 1 of Article 33333 of the second part of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation»: Federal Law of March 4, 2013 № 22-FZ. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70326872/ (accessed: April 17, 2018). (In Russ.).
5. On the organization and implementation of industrial control over compliance with industrial safety requirements at hazardous production facility: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 10, 1999 № 263. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901728088 (accessed: April 17, 2018). (In Russ.).
6. Requirements for documentation support of industrial safety management systems: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 26, 2013, № 536. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499029238 (accessed: April 17, 2018). (In Russ.).