The device for individual monitoring of the physiological parameters of the employee has been developed, which makes it possible to fully assess the situation during the work process. This device allows to monitor the intensity of harmful effects on the employee during the work process, study the personal response of the body of each employee to a certain type of activity, as well as the simultaneous effect of various factors. The distinctive feature of the new system of individual monitoring is the algorithm for calculating the combined and correlated effects of working zone factors on the human body. To implement this solution, continuous parameter transmitter connected to the server is placed in the device. The built-in camera and the microphone make it possible to coordinate the employee from the outside in case of emergency, and the group of parameter transmitters of the working area allows to notify in due time about the exceedance of the permissible values of harmful and hazardous factors. The architecture of the system is modular in nature, which allows to quickly change the groups of transmitters to specific operating conditions without introducing any drastic changes to the structure of the monitoring system as a whole. An example of individual monitoring device designed primarily for mine and underground works is given in the article. The current configuration of the device is made in the form of a helmet and in its essence is its improved version. Technical equipment of the helmet is in its upper part, namely, under the stiffener. The speaker is located on the inside. For greater convenience of the employees, on the inside of the helmet, unlike its standard analog, the soft lining is placed that covers the electronics from the direct contact with a person and improves the ergonomics of the device as a whole.
V.M. Panarin, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., Head of the Department A.A. Maslova, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org K.V. Grishakov, Candidate FGBOU VO Tula State University
1. Filin V.A., Travova E.S., Obukhova E.V. Mobile program-tool complex for monitoring the physiological state of the student. Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii = Prikaspiysk Journal: Management and High Technologies. 2012. № 2. pp. 18–23. (In Russ.).
2. Akhlakov M.K., Munassar M.A., Suvorov N.B. Specifics of the organization of management of the human body functional state when conducting health improvement procedures. Vestnik novykh meditsinskikh tekhnologiy. Elektronnoe izdanie = Bulletin of the New Medical Technologies. Electronic Edition. 2016. Vol. 10. № 1. pp. 108–113. (In Russ.).
3. Kantyukov R.A., Gimranov R.K., Ryzhenkov I.V., Kantyukov R.R., Meshalkin V.P., Panarin V.M., Goryunkova A.A. Automated environment monitoring system. Khimicheskaya promyshlennost segodnya = Chemical Industry Today. 2015. № 3. pp. 25–32. (In Russ.).
4. Grishakov K.V., Panarin V.M., Goryunkova A.A. Information system for optimizing the work of the paramedical personnel and medical attendants. Izvestiya TulGU. Tekhnicheskie nauki = Izvestiya TulGU. Technical Sciences. 2014. Iss. 7. pp. 210–214. (In Russ.).
5. Meshalkin V.P., Panarin V.M., Grishakov K.V., Goryunkova A.A., Kotova E.A., Alekseeva P.G., Skoptsova T.A., Grishakova O.V. Device for remote control of the working conditions parameters with temperature correction. Patent RF. № 2643109 MPK G05D 27/02 (2006.01). Applied: April 26, 2017. Published: January 30, 2018. Bulletin №. 4. (In Russ.).
6. Sokolov E.M., Panarin V.M., Pavpertov V.G., Khaustova O.N., Sokolovskiy R.V., Pavpertov G.V. Device for remote control of the work conditions parameters. Patent RF. № 2335794. Applied: May 28, 2007. Published: October 10, 2008. Bulletin № 28. (In Russ.).
7. Shekhovtsov D.V., Balashov Yu.S., Zhuravlev D.V., Mushta A.I. Universal control system of the environmental parameters. Kompleksnye problemy tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti: sb. (Complex Problems of Technosphere Safety: Collection). Voronezh, 2015. pp. 150–155. (In Russ.).
8. Ershov E.V., Babenko A.I., Ponich E.S., Khasnulin V.I. Monitoring system for employees health state of gas producing enterprise in the Far North. Sibirskiy nauchnyy meditsinskiy zhurnal = Siberian Scientific Medical Journal. 2008. Vol. 28. № 2. pp. 57–62. (In Russ.).
9. Shmelev A.G., Lisitsa I.A. Computer testing and gamification: prospects for monitoring the functional state of the employees in the era of computerization of psychodiagnostics. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Moscow University. Ser. 14. Psychology. 2016. № 4. pp. 98–109. (In Russ.).
10. Hamari J., Koivisto J., Sarsa H. Does gamification work? A literature review of empirical studies on gamification. In Proceedings of the 47th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. Hawaii, 2014.
11. Snider E. Can computer games double as personality assessment tools? Available at: http://searchfinancialapplications.techtarget.com/feature/Cancomputergamesdoubleaspersonalityassessmenttools. (accessed: April 10, 2018).
12. Mahbub M.H., Harada N. Review of different quantification methods for the diagnosis of digital vascular abnormalities in hand–arm vibration syndrome. Occupational Health. 2011. № 53. pp. 241–249.