Main scientific and practical results of safety improving of mine preparation works at the ore mines are given taking into account the geoenergy of the underground mining of ore deposits by revealing the physical essence of the phenomenon of mine workings zonal encapsulation. Analysis of the method of preparation of iron ore reserves was carried out. The results of analytical, laboratory and industrial studies of the stability of chambers and mine preparation workings of the level-chamber mining filling system are presented, and the methodology for calculating the rational parameters for the preparation of production blocks at Prokhodcheskaya mine of ChAO Zaporozhsky ZhRK is developed. The essence of the methodology is that the backfill of the preparation workings should be rationally performed in places with similar or maximally reduced energy-saturated rocks. The extended and express methods for identifying the distance of drifts location from the ore deposits were developed, and these values were determined for the depths of 500–1500 m. Classification of methods is proposed related to studying the stressed-deformed state of rocks taking into account the effect of natural and artificial energy fields in the array. The efficiency of rationalization of mine preparation works at the plant is shown.
O.E. Khomenko, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof. M.N. Kononenko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Associate Professor National Technical University «Dneprovskaya Politekhnika», Dnepr, Ukraine V.I. Lyashenko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Senior Research Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org GP «UkrNIPIIpromtekhnologii», Zheltuye Vody, Ukraine
1. Shashenko A., Gapieiev S., Solodyankin A. Numerical simulation of the elastic-plastic state of rock mass around horizontal workings. Archives of Mining Sciences. 2009. № 2 (54). pp. 341–348.
2. Potvin Y., Wesseloo J. Towards an understanding of dynamic demand on ground support. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. 2013. Vol. 113. № 12. pp. 913–922.
3. Russkikh V., Yavorskyy A., Chistyakov Y., Zubko S. Study of rock geomechanical processes while mining two-level interchamber pillars. Mining of Mineral Deposits. 2013. pp. 149–153.
4. Petlovanyi M. Influence of configuration chambers on the formation of stress in multi-modulus mass. Mining of Mineral Deposits. 2016. Vol. 10. Iss. 2. pp. 48–54.
5. Sdvyzhkova O., Babets D., Kravchenko K., Smirnov A. Determination of the displacements of rock mass nearby the dismantling chamber under effect of plow long wall. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu = Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University. 2016. № 2. pp. 34–42. (In Ukr.).
6. Lavrinenko V.F., Lysak V.I. Physical processes in the array of rocks in case of equilibrium disbalance. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal = Izvestiya Vuzov. Mining Journal. 1993. № 1. pp. 1–6. (In Russ.).
7. Chistyakov E.P. Improvement of the ways of the underground mine workings support at the mines of Krivorozhsky basin. Vіsnik Krivorіzkogo tekhnіchnogo unіversitetu = News of Krivorozhsky Technological University. 2006. № 13. pp. 16–20. (In Ukr.).
8. Kaydo I.I. On the nature of the phenomenon of zonal disintegration of rocks around the underground workings (hypothesis). Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Information-Analytical Bulletin. 2009. № 1. pp. 16–21. (In Russ.).
9. Eremenko V.A., Esina E.N., Semenyakin E.N. Technology of operational monitoring of the stressed-deformed state of the developed array of rocks. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2015. № 8. pp. 42–47. (In Russ.).
10. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Development of geoenergetic monitoring methodology for underground mining of ore deposits. Marksheyderiya i nedropolzovanie = Mine Survey and Subsoil Use. 2017. № 5. pp. 33–40. (In Russ.).
11. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Safety improving of ore mining based on geoenergy use. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 7. pp. 18–24. (In Russ.).
12. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Geoenergetic fundamentals of ore deposits underground mining. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal = Izvestiya Vuzov. Mining Journal. 2017. № 8. pp. 10–18. (In Russ.).