R.V. Bazaliy, Senior Research Assistant E.E. Nevskaya, Research Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org G.Yu. Churkin, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Deputy Director ANO «Industrial Risk Research Agency», Moscow, Russia
1. Information Bulletin of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. № 5 (92). 80 p. (In Russ.).
2. Methods for substantiating buildings and structures blast resistance during explosions of fuel and air mixtures at hazardous production facilities: Safety Guide. Ser. 27. Iss. 17. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2016. 53 p. (In Russ.).
3. Degtyarev D.V., Lisanov M.V., Sumskoy S.I., Shvyryaev A.A. Quantitative risk analysis at the substantiation of buildings and structure blast resistance. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2013. № 6. pp. 82–89. (In Russ.).
4. Zhulina S.A., Lisanov M.V., Kozelskiy V.V. Changes in the General Explosion Safety Rules for Blast Proof Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil Refining Plants. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 10. pp. 48–53. (In Russ.).
5. Blank L.V., Zhukov I.S., Lisanov M.V., Khanin E.V. Experience in the development of the substantiation of safety of hazardous production facilities for explosion and fire hazardous chemical, petrochemical and oil and gas processing plants. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 2. pp. 72–79. (In Russ.).
6. API Recommended practice 752. Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Permanent Buildings. Washington, 2009. 40 p.
7. Nevskaya E.E. Basic methods for estimating blast waves parameters at emergency explosions. Principles of design for blast resistant buildings and structures. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 9. pp. 20–29. (In Russ.).
8. Manual for survey and design of buildings and structures exposed to blast loads. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200069775 (accessed: January 25, 2018). (In Russ.).
9. Rastorguev B.S., Plotnikov A.I., Khusnutdinov D.Z. Designing of buildings and structures at emergency blast effects. Moscow: Izd-vo ASV, 2007. 152 p. (In Russ.).
10. American Society of Civil Engineers «Design of blast resistant buildings in petrochemical facilities». New York, 2010. 318 p.
11. Uddin N. Blast Protection of Civil Infrastructures and Vehicles Using Composites. New York, 2010. 488 p.
12. Calculation of Blast Loads for Application to Structural Components. Available at: http://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/bitstream/JRC87200/lbna26456enn.pdf (accessed: January 29, 2018).