Tran Tuan Minh, Lecturer Xuan Nam Bui, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., Deputy Principal Kuang Khieu Chan, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Lecturer Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, Hanoi, Vietnam Nguyen Quang Huy, Research Associate Transport Scientific and Technological Institute, Hanoi, Vietnam V.I. Golik, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org FGBOU VPO «NCSTU», Vladikavkaz, Russia
1. Baklashov I.V., Kartoziya B.A. Mechanics of rocks. Moscow: Nedra, 1975. 271 p. (In Russ.).
2. Bulychev N.S. Mechanics of the underground structures: Textbook for Institutions of Higher Education. Moscow: Nedra, 1994. 382 p. (In Russ.).
3. Najafi A.B., Saeedi G.R., Farsangi M.A.E. Risk analysis and prediction of out-of-seam dilution in longwall mining. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2014. Vol. 70. pp. 115–122.
4. Golik V., Komashchenko V., Morkun V., Gaponenko T. Improving the effectiveness of explosive breaking on the bade of new methods of borehole charges initiation in quarries. Metallurgical and Mining Industry. 2015. Vol. 7. № 7. pp. 383–387.
5.Chan Kuang Khieu, Buy Suan Nam, Belin V.A. Determination of the effect of the diameter of blasting holes on the coefficient of seismicity at mass explosions near the protected objects at the coal mine «Nuibeo» of Quang Ning province, Vietnam. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 7. pp. 15–18. (In Russ.).
6. Tran Tuan Minh. Research on stress state and deformation around big tunnels with excavation stages in bedding and non-homogeneous rock. Advances in mining and tunneling. Ha Noi: University of mining and geology, 2012. pp. 309–316.
7. Tran Tuan Minh. Information applycation for underground and mining construction, construction publishing house. Ha Noi, 2014.
8. Protosenya A.G., Kuranov A.D. Methods for forecasting the stress-deformed state of the mining massif at the combined development of Koashvinsk deposit. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2015. № 1. pp. 17–20. (In Russ.).
9. Yakovlev D.V., Tsirel S.V., Mulev S.N. Regularities of the development and methods of the operative assessment of the technogenic seismic activity at the mining enterprises and in mining regions. FTPRPI = FTPRPI. 2016. № 2. pp. 34–47. (In Russ.).
10. Anokhin A.G., Semenko K.A., Darbinyan T.P., Tsirel S.V., Mulev S.N. Methodology of accounting for the degree of influence of the ore-bearing massif displacement on seismic risk. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2014. № 4. pp. 19–24. (In Russ.).
11. Nguyen Quang Phich. Using numerical softwares for calculation underground constructions and mines. Ha Noi, 2007.
12. Dimitrios Kolymbas. Tunnelling and tunnel mechanics. Berlin: Springer - Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2005.
13. Haeri H., Shahriar K., Fatehi Marji M., Moarefvand P. Experimental and numerical study of crack propagation and coalescence in pre-cracked rock-like disks. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2014. Vol. 67. pp. 20–28.
14. Liang Z.Z., Xing H., Wang S.Y., Williams D.J., Tang C.A. A three-dimensional numerical investigation of the fracture of rock specimens containing a pre-existing surface flaw. Computers and Geotechnics. 2012. Vol. 45. pp. 19–33.
15. Protodyakonov M.M. The pressure of rocks and mine support. Part I. Pressure of rocks. Moscow–Leningrad: Gostekhizdat, 1931. 102 p. (In Russ.).
16. Tsimbarevich P.M. Mine support. Moscow–Kharkov: Ugletekhizdat, 1951. 608 s. (In Russ.).
17. Glushko V.T., Gavelya S.P. Assessment of the stress-deformed state of rock massifs. Moscow: Nedra, 1986. 221 p. (In Russ.).
18. Benardos A., Athanasiadis I., Katsoulakos N. Modern earth sheltered constructions: A paradigm of green engineering. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2014. Vol. 41. pp. 46–52.
19. Galvin J.M. Ground Engineering – Principles and Practices for Underground Coal Mining. Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, 2016. 684 p.
20. Jarvie-Eggart M.E. Responsible Mining: Case Studies in Managing Social & Environmental Risks in the Developed World. Englewood, Colorado: Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration, 2015. 804 p.