T.I. Kologreyeva, Chief Specialist of Department A.R. Morozova, Lead Engineer of Department A.V. Grishagin, Chief Process Engineer of Division, GrishaginAV@samnipineft.ru SamaraNIPIneft LLC, Samara, Russia
1. QRA and Risk Analysis Software — Phast and Safeti. Available at: https://www.dnvgl.com/services/qra-and-risk-analysis-software-phast-and-safeti-1676 (accessed: November 15, 2017).
2. Pipeline Oil Spill Volume Estimator: Pocket Guide. Available at: https://www.boem.gov/BOEM-Newsroom/Library/Publications/2002/2002-033.aspx (accessed: November 15, 2017).
3. Yafeng Guo, Guiqin Mu, Zhiguo Zhou, Yangyang Yang, Wenyu Yang, Chuanjun Ma. Research on the Assessment Method of Oil Spill Environmental Risks of Offshore Oil Facilities. Aquatic Procedia. 2015. № 3. pp. 224–230.
4. Papadonikolaki G.S., Altan Y.C., Stamou A.I., Otay, E.N., Christodoulou G.C., Copty N.K., Tsoukala V.K., Telli-Karakoc F., Papadopoulos A. Risk Assessment of Oil Spill Accidents. Global NEST Journal. 2014. Vol. 16. № 4. pp. 743–752.
5. Elokhin A.N. Risk analysis and management: theory and practice. Moscow: Strakhovaya gruppa «Lukoyl», 2000. 185 p. (In Russ.).
6. RD 39-069—91. Methods for assessing damage from failures of oil field gathering pipelines. Available at: http://gostrf.com/normadata/1/4293836/4293836581.pdf (accessed: November 15, 2017). (In Russ.).
7. Methods for identifying damage to the natural environment in case of accidents on the main oil pipelines. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200031822 (accessed: November 15, 2017). (In Russ.).
8. Methods for simulation of the dispersion of hazardous substances accidental releases: Safety Guide. Ser. 27. Iss. 11. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2016. 130 p. (In Russ.).
9. Kologreeva T.I., Avrakh I.I., Sagirova A.R. Calculation of the environmental pollution parameters in case of hole and rupture of the flowline and oil-gas gathering pipeline. Certificate of the official registration of the computer program № 2012610036, registered in the Registry of the Computer Programs on January 10, 2012. (In Russ.).
10. Kologreeva T.I., Avrakh I.I. Quantitative assessment of the release of oil, gas and water in case of accidents in the field gathering system. Neft, gaz, novatsii = Oil, Gas, Novations. 2012. № 3. pp. 80–82. (In Russ.).
11. GOST R 12.3.047—2012. Occupational safety standards system (OSSS). Fire safety of the technological processes. General requirements. Control methods. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200103505 (accessed: November 15, 2017). (In Russ.).
12. Methods for accidents consequences assessment of fuel-air mixtures accidental explosions: Safety Guide. Ser. 27. Iss. 15. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2016. 44 p. (In Russ.).
13. Methods for assessing the accidents consequences at explosion and fire hazardous chemical plants: Safety Guide. Ser. 09. Iss. 43. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2016. 32 p. (In Russ.).
14. General Rules of Explosion Safety for Fire and Explosion Hazardous Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil Processing Plants: Federal Norms and Regulations in the Field of Industrial Safety. Ser. 09. Iss. 37. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 132 p. (In Russ.).
15. Kaplan L.S. The operator of oil and associated gas production: textbook. Ufa, 2005. 556 p. (In Russ.).