A.I. Fomin, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Leading Researcher, email@example.com V.G. Igishev, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof. AO NTs VostNII, Kemerovo, Russia Yu.А. Fadeev, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Prof. I.M. Anisimov, Post-degree Student, firstname.lastname@example.org FGBOU VO «Kuzbass State Technical University Named after T.F. Gorbachev», Kemerovo, Russia
The article shows the materials of the problems study related to the development of production-conditioned and occupational diseases among the coal industry employees caused by the factors of the production environment and the labor process. It is identified that the high morbidity of the employees in the coal industry continues to be caused by the influence of harmful production factors at the miners workplaces. The main harmful production factors that occur when the employees of the leading occupations perform the technological operations at the open-pit coal mining, which have the harmful effect on the health and life of miners, are given in the article. Occupational diseases lead to an increase in the deficit of the human resources, worsen the economic potential of industry and the country. Ensuring preservation of life and health of the employees in the process of labor activity, increasing the life expectancy of the population of the country are the social tasks of the state.
For detailed analysis of this problem the materials of the occupational diseases investigation for 2015 and 2016 were studied across Kemerovo region, which occurred among the employees whose labor activity is related to the development of coal deposits by the open method. More than 100 cases of occupational diseases were studied with the help of the record maps.
Based on the conducted studies the key regularities of the occupational diseases formation for the employees involved in the development of open-pit coal deposits were identified.
The graphs of frequency distribution of cases of the occupational diseases formation are presented depending on the age and the time of employees stay in contact with harmful production factors at the workplace. The methods for analyzing the complex contour are used. The percentage of occupational diseases formed before and after retirement is identified.
1. Concept of the long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation for the period to 2020: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 № 1662-р. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/194365/ (accessed: March 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
2. Fomin A.I. Methodological principles of occupational diseases risk management at the coal mines of the Kemerovo Region: thesis ... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Kemerovo, 2008. 241 p. (In Russ.).
3. New risks and trends in the safety and health of women at work. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 2013. DOI: 10.2802/69206
4. Schulte P.A., Pandalai S., Wulsin V., Chun H. Interaction of Occupational and Personal Risk Factors in Workforce Health and Safety. Am J Public Health. 2012. 102 (3). pp. 434–448.
5. Onder S. Evaluation of occupational injuries with lost days among opencast coal mine workers through logistic regression models. Safety Science. 2013. № 59. pp. 86–92.
6. Fomin A.I., Sobolev V.V., Sazonov M.S., Anisimov I.M., Malysheva M.N. Risk of occupational diseases formation at the development of open-pit coal deposits. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 10. pp. 65–71. (In Russ.).
7. Khoroshilova L.S., Tabakeeva L.M., Kharin D.V. On the professional morbidity of the employees of Kuzbass coal industry. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2008. № 10. pp. 54–59. (In Russ.).
8. Ayzhambaeva S.Zh., Nevzorov B.P., Slyamova A.E., Fadeev Yu.A. Technogenic environmental risk and metrological provision of oil product quality. Vestnik KemGU = KemGU Vestnik. 2017. № 2 (2). pp. 67–73. (In Russ.).
9. Fok M.V. Separation of complex spectra into individual bands using the generalized Alentsev method. Tr. Fizicheskogo instituta Akademii nauk SSSR (Proceedings of the Physical Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences). 1972. Vol. 59. pp. 3–24. (In Russ.).
10. Fadeev Yu.A., Demyanov V.V. Electrical and optical properties of crystals. Kemerovo: GU KuzGTU, 2003. 108 p. (In Russ.).
11. Seshadri K., Dzhons R. Form and intensity of the infrared absorption bands. UFN = UFN. 1965. Vol. 85. Iss. 1. pp. 87–145. (In Russ.).
12. List of industries, jobs, professions, positions and indicators, giving the right to preferential pension provision. Available at: https://www.kadrovik.ru/docs/post..kabminsssr.26.01.91n10.htm (accessed: March 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
13. Nikolovskaya N.A., Nevzorov B.P., Fadeev Yu.A. Analysis of the psychological stability of EMERCOM employees by the standardized Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI). Vestnik KemGU = KemGU Vestnik. 2016. № 2 (66). pp. 131–135. (In Russ.).