It is established that compressor stations of the main gas pipelines operate under conditions of increased load. As a result, there is a need to find means and implement the methods of maintaining high level of their reliability for ensuring trouble-free operation of pipeline gas transport. The causes of accidents at the main gas pipelines compressor stations and the methods for eliminating their occurrence are considered. The main source of damage and defects leading to accidents at compressor stations is indicated, namely, stress corrosion cracking.
The main task of diagnostics of compressor stations process pipelines is at least to stop the growth in the number of defects that have emerged due to stress corrosion cracking. At present, the reliability and safety of the operation of compressor stations pipelines and linear parts of the main gas pipelines are ensured through the diagnostics and timely detection of already formed defects caused by stress corrosion cracking. In this case, the only control means that allow to solve this problem without opening the pipe and removing the insulation is smart pigging using in-line robotic flaw detectors.
Analysis of existing robotic flaw detectors with indication of advantages and disadvantages of specific models was carried out. It was concluded that it would be required to use this equipment to detect corrosion defects in pipes in order to ensure industrial safety and operational reliability of compressor stations and the main pipelines.
Yu.R. Abdrakhimov, Dr.Sci. (Eng.), Prof., Head of the Department Z.A. Zakirova, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. A.A. Bashenova, Student, firstname.lastname@example.org FSBEI HE Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Ufa, Russia
1. Porshakov B.P., Lopatin A.S., Nazarina A.M., Rjabchenko A.S. Povyshenie jeffektivnosti jekspluatacii jenergoprivoda kompressornyh stancij (Increase of Operation Efficiency for Compressor Stations Power Drive). Moscow: Nedra, 1992. 207 p.
2. Kitaev S.V., Kuznetsova M.I. Development of indicators of technical state differentiation of gas pumping units. Gazovaya promyshlennost = Gas Industry. 2014. № 4 (705). pp. 62–64.
3. Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Davletov V.M., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Vorokhobko V.V., Abdrakhmanov R.N. Improving safety of gas pipeline operation. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2016. Vol. 14. № 3. pp. 183–187.
4. Pekarnikov N.N. Monitoring and diagnostics of pipeline systems. Truboprovodnyy transport nefti = Oil Pipeline Transport. 2005. № 7. pp. 25–27.
5. Kanaykin V.A. Diagnostika korrozionnykh povrezhdeniy magistralnykh gazoprovodov (Diagnostics of Corrosion Damages of the Main Gas Pipelines). Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2000. 104 p.
6. Godovoy otchet o deyatelnosti Federalnoy sluzhby po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru v 2015 g. (Annual Report on Activities of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of Russia in 2015). Available at: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/public/annual_reports/Годовой отчет 2015.pdf (accessed: October 11, 2017).
7. Abdrakhimov Yu.R., Zakirova Z.A., Basirova A.Kh. Methods for main pipelines diagnostics. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 4. pp. 46–49.
8. Abdrakhimov Yu.R., Zakirova Z.A., Sadreev E.A. Ensuring industrial and ecological safety at the main pipelines operation. Promyshlennaya bezopasnost na vzryvopozharoopasnykh i khimicheski opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektakh: materialy III Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Industrial Safety at Explosion and Fire Hazardous and Chemically Hazardous Production Facilities: Materials of the III International and Scientific-practical Conference). Ufa: Izd-vo UGNTU, 2009. pp. 173–175.
9. Melnikova A.V., Misharin D.A., Bogdanov R.I., Rjahovskih I.V. Substantiation of the serviceability of the main gas pipelines with defects of stress corrosion cracking. Territorija «Neftegaz» = Territory «Neftegas». 2015. № 2 (31). pp. 32–40.
10. Romancov S.V., Sharygin A.M., Alennikov S.G. Experimental evaluation for residual life of trunk gas pipelines with surface stress-corrosion cracks. Nauka i tehnika v gazovoj promyshlennosti = Science and Technology in Gas Industry. 2012. № 2 (50). pp. 5–9.
11. Alimov S.V., Arabej A.B., Rjahovskih I.V., Esiev T.S., Nefedov S.V., Gubanok I.I., Abrosimov P.V. Concept of diagnosing and repairing main gas pipelines in the regions with high inclination to stress corrosion. Gazovaja promyshlennost = Gas Industry. — 2015. — № 5 (724). — С. 10–15.
12. Kanaykin V.A., Patramanskiy B.V., Loskutov V.E., Gobov Yu.L., Kuskov A.E., Lopatin V.V. Mnogosektsionnyy vnutritrubnyy magnitnyy defektoskop (Multi-section Internal Pipe Inspection Magnetic Flaw Detector). Pat. RU 117186 U1. № 2012104699U. Applied: February 09, 2012. Published: June 20, 2012.
13. Naumov S.G. Samokhodnyy vnutritrubnyy snaryad-defektoskop (Self-propelled Pipeline Pig-flaw Detector). Pat. RU 118739 U1. № 2012117670U. Applied: April 27, 2012. Published: July 27, 2012.
14. Chebotarevskiy Yu.V., Sinev A.I., Plotnikov P.K. Vnutritrubnyy inspektsionnyy snaryad-defektoskop s reguliruemoy skorostyu dvizheniya (In-line Inspection flaw Detector with Regulated Speed of Movement). Pat. RU 2369783 S1. № 2008127949A. Applied: July 08, 2008. Published: October 10, 2009. Bulletin № 28.