V.V. Chernyshev, Deputy Department Head K.N. Kozlov, Department Councilor Rostechnadzor, Moscow, Russia A.F. Gontarenko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof., Director of Training and Methodical Center, firstname.lastname@example.org STC «Industrial Safety» CJSC, Moscow, Russia
A number of problems emerged at the stage of practical implementation of technical regulation requirements for equipment operating under excessive pressure and industrial safety requirements for hazardous production facilities, on which this equipment operates, is considered in the article. The problems identified at the interface of the requirements of technical regulation and industrial safety requirements are conditioned by the following circumstances.
In connection with the lack of technical regulation requirements to the form of equipment passports, in some cases the operating organization does not have the possibility of making entries in its passport stipulated by the requirements of industrial safety. The issues of restoration (obtaining the duplicate) of the passport of the equipment being used and put into practice have not been settled. In practice, some cases were revealed concerning intentional loss of technical documentation for equipment, which led, particularly, in the absence of identifying data, to the legalization of the counterfeit equipment or equipment with violation of the stipulated conditions of use and technical characteristics. Lack of specific requirements for presentation of the inspection results of the equipment readiness for commissioning leads to ambiguous approaches and significant differences in understanding the procedure for meeting the requirements of industrial safety. The absence of unambiguously defined status of a number of normative documents used in the Russian Federation creates unequal competitive conditions for Russian producers in comparison with foreign ones.
The ways for solving the above problems are proposed. In particular, development of the new version of the regulatory-legal act that establishes industrial safety requirements aimed at eliminating identified problems, as well as auditing and updating currently used technical documents in order to develop fundamental design norms and requirements for use of the materials at the stage of design, manufacture and operation of the equipment working under excessive pressure.
1. O bezopasnosti oborudovaniya, rabotayushchego pod izbytochnym davleniem (TR TS 032/2013): tekhnicheskiy reglament Tamozhennogo soyuza (On Safety of the Equipment Operating under Excessive Pressure (TR CU 032/2013): Technical Regulations of the Customs Union). Ser. 20. Iss. 14. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 76 p.
2. Pravila promyshlennoy bezopasnosti opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektov, na kotorykh ispolzuetsya oborudovanie, rabotayushchee pod izbytochnym davleniem: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Industrial Safety Rules of Hazardous Production Facilities, on Which the Equipment is Used Operating under Excessive Pressure: Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety). Ser. 20. Iss. 16. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 252 p.
3. GOST R 52630—2012. Sosudy i apparaty stalnye svarnye. Obshchie tekhnicheskie usloviya (s izm. № 1) (GOST R 52630—2012. Vessels and Apparatus, Welded Steel. General Specifications (with Amendment № 1). Moscow: Standartinform, 2013. 124 p.
4. Chernyshev V.V., Gontarenko A.F. Problems of practical implementation of new industrial safety requirements to the procedures for commissioning equipment operating under excessive pressure. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 5. pp. 32–36.
5. RD 10-249—98. Normy rascheta na prochnost statsionarnykh kotlov i truboprovodov para i goryachey vody (RD 10-249—98. Norms for Calculating Strength of Stationary Boilers, as Well as Steam and Hot Water Pipelines). Ser. 20. Iss. 4. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 346 p.