A.A. Gurin, Dr. Sci (Eng.), Prof., Head of the Department State institution of higher education «Kryvyi Rih National University», Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine V.I. Lyashenko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Department Head, firstname.lastname@example.org GP «UkrNIPIIpromtekhnologii», Zheltuye Vody, Ukraine
The main scientific and practical results of improvement of the methods of assessment of effect of mass emissions in pits on the environment taking into account harmful gases and dust, the parameters air waves and scattering of rock pieces are presented in the article. One of the possible ways of this task solution — application of the mathematical modeling allowing to imitate rock particles emission by creation of mathematical model for the subsequent finding of the way of limitation of radius of their effect.
It is proposed to take measurement of the height of gas and dust cloud emission as a basis of the generalized method of assessment of negative effect of mass explosions on the environment. On this parameter it is possible to determine the speed of gas escape from the well, to calculate initial parameters of the blast air wave and to estimate the range of scattering of rock pieces. Formation of a gas and dust cloud is continuously registered from the safe distance by video camera or the high-speed camera equipped with changeable optics. Video footage is processed in the digital format with the use of multimedia computers and specialized computer programs that much more increases the accuracy of the received results.
The considered methods allow to estimate the effect of new types of borehole charges, stems, means of initiation, explosives, etc. on gasdynamic parameters of gas and dust emissions. Besides, there is a possibility of quality control of performing the complex of preparatory operations before blasting of blocks of benches from what the size of gas and dust emissions depends on.
1. Baum F.A., Orlenko L.P., Stanyukovich K.P., Chelyshev V.P., Shekhter B.I. Fizika vzryva (Physics of Explosion). Moscow: Nauka, 1975. 703 p.
2. Metodika rascheta vybrosov vrednykh veshchestv karerov s uchetom nestatsionarnosti ikh tekhnologicheskikh protsessov (Methods of Calculation of Emissions of Pits Harmful Substances Taking into Account not Stationarity of Their Technological Processes). Krivoy Rog: VNIIBTG, 1989. 57 p.
3. Kutuzov B.N., Ilin A.M., Umnov A.E., Fridman A.G. Bezopasnost vzryvnykh rabot v promyshlennosti (Safety of Explosive Works in Industry). Moscow: Nedra, 1992. 544 p.
4. Efremov E.I., Beresnevich P.V., Petrenko V.D. Problemy ekologii massovykh vzryvov v karerakh (Environmental Problems of Mass Explosions in Pits). Dnepropetrovsk: Sich, 1996. 179 p.
5. Loytsyanskiy L.G. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza: ucheb. dlya vuzov (Mechanics of Liquid and Gas: Textbook for Higher Education Institutions). 7-e izd., ispr. Moscow: Drofa, 2003. 840 p.
6. Tikhonova O.V. Research of process of dust formation during explosive works. Vzryvnoe delo = Blasting Work. 2005. № 95/52. pp. 158–167.
7. Solyanik P.N., Surgaylo M.L., Chmovzh V.V. Eksperimentalnaya aerodinamika (Experimental Aerodynamics). Kharkov: KhAI, 2007. 96 p.
8. Zeldovich Ya.B., Rayzer Yu.P. Fizika udarnykh voln i vysokotemperaturnykh gidrodinamicheskikh yavleniy (Physics of Blast Waves and High-temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena). 3-e izd., ispr. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2008. 656 p.
9. Povkh I.L. Tekhnicheskaya gidromekhanika (Technical Hydromechanics). 2-e izd., dop. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1976. 504 p.
10. Kutuzov B.N., Belin V.A. Proektirovanie i organizatsiya vzryvnykh rabot (Design and Organization of Explosive Works). Moscow: Gornaja kniga, 2012. 416 p.
11. Gurin A.A., Gurin Yu.A., Serebryanikov E.V., Cherednichenko V.O., Lyashenko V.I. Research of dynamics of emission of gas and dust cloud at explosion of borehole charges in the pits. Izvestija vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal = News of Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal. 2015. № 1. pp. 109–115.
12. Lyashenko V.I., Nebogin V.Z., Shkarin V.V. Increase in ecological safety of production of explosive works with the help of emulsion explosives at thwe pits of Ukraine. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 4. pp. 38–45.
13. Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I. Optimization of drilling and blasting operations at the pits using computer information systems. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 7. pp. 54–60.
14. Gurin A.A., Dengub V.I., Dengub T.V., Lyashenko V.I. Improvement of technology of explosives blast firing in the pits. Chernaya metallurgiya = Ferrous Metallurgy. 2016. № 10 (1402). pp. 16–21.
15. Jonson D. Controlling shock waves and vibrations during large and intensive blasting operations under Stockholm City. Tunnelling in Rock by Drilling and Blasting: The 10th International Symposium on Rock Fragmentation by Blasting. London: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2013. pp. 49–58.
16. Monalas F.I., Arusu T. Blasting works in urban areas — A Singapore case study. Tunnelling in Rock by Drilling and Blasting: The 10th International Symposium on Rock Fragmentation by Blasting. London: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2013. pp. 23–30.
17. Gupta I.D., Trapathy G.R. Comparison of construction and mining blast with specific reference to structural safety. Indian Mining and Engineering Journal. 2013. Vol. 54. № 4. pp. 13–17.