The principles of the development of computer training complexes based on the software of the universal training complex of version 6.5 are shown in the article. The functions of this complex allow to create full-scale simulators of chemical and petrochemical plants that can simulate the operation of plants in static, dynamic, transient, pre-emergency and emergency modes. The description is given concerning the main modules that form UTC 6.5 platform: model development, scenario creation, simulations of the interface of the distributed control system and the field operator. The solutions are shown that allow to connect 3D Navigator and virtual reality module.
The use of virtual reality in personnel training complements the capabilities of 3D, allows operators to gain practical experience in preparing for direct work at the installations that they did not see in real life before. The advantage of learning with virtual reality is that the simulated accidents are more likely to be perceived than on a monitor screen. This allows to evaluate the actions of the personnel in emergency situations that are close to real conditions, without causing any harm to people and production, and makes it possible to work out any operations the required number of times.
Based on UTC 6.5 software, the projects are implemented related to the computer training complexes for training of the operational technological personnel in various chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Krasnov A.V., Sadykova Z.Kh., Perezhogin D.Yu., Mukhin I.A. Statistics of emergencies at the facilities of oil refining and petrochemical industry for 2007–2016. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and gas business. 2017. № 6. pp. 179–191. (In Russ.).
- Dorfman N.N., Peregudov A.N., Bokadarov S.A. Development of the activities on elimination of the consequences of possible chemical accident at the processing plant. Vestnik Voronezhskogo instituta GPS MChS Rossii = Bulletin of Voronezh Institute of SFFS EMERCOM of Russia. 2017. № 1 (22). pp. 7–16. (In Russ.).
- Kreydlin E.Yu. DeltaV management system — from process management to operators training. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti = Automation in Industry. 2016. № 3. pp. 13–16. (In Russ.).
- On the fundamentals of the Russian Federation state policy in the field of industrial safety for the period up to 2025 and beyond: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 05/06/2018 № 198. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71836636/ (accessed: December 10, 2019). (In Russ.).
- General explosion safety rules for explosive and fire hazardous chemical, petrochemical and oil refining plants: Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety. Ser. 09. Iss. 37. 3-e izd., ispr. i dop. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2020. 130 p. (In Russ.).
- Nurgaliev R.K., Ryzhov D.A., Gaynullina A.A., Shigapov A.I. Computer training complex as an innovative means of training in engineering education. Vestnik tekhnologicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of the Technological University. 2017. Vol. 20. № 7. pp. 101–104. (In Russ.).
- Dozortsev V.M., Kreydlin E.Yu. Modern automated systems of technological process simulation. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti = Automation in Industry. 2009. № 6. pp. 11–16. (In Russ.).
- Aspentech. Available at: https://www.aspentech.com/en/products/engineering/aspen-operator-training (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- OPTIMUM research and production company. Available at: http://rg-optimum.ru/index.php/products/ktk/ (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- T-soft. Available at: http://www.t-soft.ru/produktyi/kompyuternyie-trenazhernyie-kompleksyi (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- Omega Simulation Co, Ltd. Available at: https://www.omegasim.co.jp/contents_e/solution/ots/ (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- Honeywell. Available at: https://www.honeywellprocess.com/en-US/explore/products/advanced-applications/unisim/Pages/default.aspx (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- AVEVA. Available at: https://sw.aveva.com/hubfs/pdf/brochures/Datasheet_SE-LIO-DYNSIMDynamicSimulation_11-17.pdf (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- Abrosimov M.B., Gilman E.A., Krivonosov A.A. Software tools for technological process simulation and development of training complexes. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti= Automation in Industry. 2007. № 8. pp. 43–45. (In Russ.).
- Abrosimov M.B., Gilman E.A., Krivonosov A.A., Erkhov A.V. On the development and implementation of the simulator for isobutane dehydrogenation. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti= Automation in Industry. 2010. № 7. pp. 66–68. (In Russ.).
- Universal Training Complex (UTC). Available at: http://www.inius.ru/UTK.html (accessed: January 30, 2020).
- Merenkov A.P., Khasilev V.Ya. Theory of hydraulic circuits. Moscow: Nauka, 1985. 277 p. (In Russ.).
- Lemmon E.W., Tillner-Roth R. A Helmholtz energy equation of state for calculating the thermodynamic properties of fluid mixtures. Fluid Phase Equilibria. 1999. Vol. 165. pp. 1–21.
- Aly F.A., Lee L.L. Self-consistent equations for calculating the ideal gas heat capacity, enthalpy, and entropy. Fluid Phase Equilibria. 1981. Vol. 6. pp. 169–179.
- Soave G. Equilibrium constants from a modified Redlich-Kwong equation of state. Chemical Engineering Science. 1972. Vol. 27. pp. 1197–1203.
- Ding-Yu Peng, Robinson D.B. A New Two-Constant Equation of State. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Fundamentals. 1976. Vol. 15 (1). pp. 59–64.
- Abrosimov M.B., Gilman E.A. Some solutions based on SCADA- KIRAS system. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti = Automation in Industry. 2007. № 4. pp. 63–64.
- Abrosimov M.B., Gilman E.A. Mnemonic complexes based on SCADA-KIRAS system. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti = Automation in Industry. 2008. № 1. pp. 56–57. (In Russ.).
- Ishkildin R.R., Korotchenko A.Yu., Dikamov D.V., Murzagalin A.T., Chetin D.A., Voronova Yu. A. Methods of Information Technologies Application to Improve the Competence of the Employees as a Mechanism to Ensure Safe Operation of Oil and Gas Fields. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 2. pp. 76–83. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-2-76-83