Statistics confirm the facts that the human factor is involved in the emergence of hazards in the technosphere. Its negative role is manifested in the negative effect of service personnel on the industry areas that are part of the integrated safety and security system of the enterprise.
The services created at the enterprise are the guides in the implementation of the departmental requirements, and to ensure the reliable functioning of the presented industry areas (subsystems) of safety, they need high-quality organizational interaction with each other.
Moreover, this applies not only to the period of the emergency, but also to the everyday conditions of the functioning of an industrial enterprise. To solve this problem, a methodological justification is presented in the application of indicators of the effect of the human factor on complex safety and security. It allows to calculate the coefficient of influence of each of the services through their managerial effect on the assigned branch area of safety.
Approaches are analyzed using the existing methods of organizing the integrated safety and security of the enterprises, the features of their application are considered. At the stage of conducting analytical studies, the application of the method of direct deterministic factor analysis is proposed, which makes it possible to detail the indicators of the influence of factors, break them into components. At the stage of synthesizing the obtained analytical results, it is proposed to use the goal tree method based on the inverse calculations, which allows us to obtain the coefficients of increment (decrease) of gaps (erroneous actions) of service personnel that arise in the dynamic process of fulfilling their job functions.
2. Gvozdev E.V. Methodology of dynamic factor influence of services on security subsystems that ensure comprehensive security of enterprises. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2020. Vol. 29. № 4. pp. 15–31. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.22227/PVB.2020.29.04.15-31
3. Makhutov N.A., Matvienko Yu.G., Romanov A.N. Problems of strength, technogenic safety and structural materials science. Moscow: Lenand, 2018. 720 p. (In Russ.).
4. Gorecky D., Schmitt M., Loskyll M., Zühlke D. Human-machine-interaction in the industry 4.0 era. 12th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN). New York: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2014. pp. 289–294. DOI: 10.1109/INDIN.2014.6945523
5. Salogub A.M. Human resource management model for Russian organizations: thesis... Candidate of Social Sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2005. 136 p. (In Russ.).
6. McDermott P.L., Ries A.J., Plott B., Touryan J., Barnes M., Schweitzer K. A cognitive systems engineering evaluation of a tool to aid imagery analysts. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting. 2015. Vol. 59. Iss. 1. pp. 274–278. DOI: 10.1177/1541931215591056
7. Soldatova I.A. Management of organization human resources under the conditions of innovative development: thesis... Candidate of Social Sciences. Moscow, 2009. 156 p. (In Russ.).
8. Holt G.D. Opposing influences on construction plant and machinery health and safety innovations. Construction Innovation. 2016. Vol. 16. Iss. 3. pp. 390–414. DOI: 10.1108/CI-10-2015-0048
9. Henshel D., Cains M.G., Hoffman B., Kelley T. Trust as a Human Factor in Holistic Cyber Security Risk Assessment. Procedia Manufacturing. 2015. Vol. 3. pp. 1117–1124. DOI: 10.1016/j.promfg.2015.07.186
10. Gribanova E.B. Methods for Solving Inverse Problems of Economic Analysis by Minimizing Argument Increments. Doklady Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta sistem upravleniya i radioelektroniki = Proceedings of the Tusur University. 2018. Vol. 21. № 2. pp. 95–99. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21293/1818-0442-2018-21-2-95-99
11. Odintsov B.E. Balanced target management of enterprise development: models and technologies. Moscow: Vuzovskiy uchebnik, 2017. 161 p. (In Russ.).
12. Gvozdev E.V., Cherkina V.M. The Modern Strategy to the Process of Managing Complex Security of the Enterprise on the Basis of Rational Centralization. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. 2019. Vol. 9. Iss. 1. pp. 4614–4620. DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.A4944.119119