Energy strategy of the Russian Federation until 2035 defines the goals, objectives, problems, and indicators of the development of the country fuel and energy complex in two stages: 2020–2024 and 2025–2035. It is focused on achieving two strategic priorities — sustainable social and economic development of the country and ensuring its national security and safety. The great importance is paid to the development of all major energy sectors: oil, gas, coal, petrochemical, electric power, nuclear, hydrogen. The key indicators of the development of energy sector are the following: the coefficients of reproduction and extraction of energy resources to increase in the gross domestic product, the growth in consumption of energy resources and ensure the life activities of the state.
The achievement of the stated goals and indicators is linked to the strategy of the scientific and technological development in the main spheres of sustainment, increase in the level of state regulation, control and supervision over the implementation of the strategy in the field of industrial and energy safety. This will be facilitated by the long and significant experience of interaction between Rostechnadzor and the Russian Academy of Sciences. At the same time, the use of a risk-based approach gains key importance to substantiate, ensure and improve safety in the fuel and energy complex following the requirements of the federal legislation.
The socio-economic efficiency of the implementation of the strategy is proposed to be quantified by the interrelated indicators of the growth rate of the gross domestic product and the increase in the level of safety. In this case, it is required to consider the emerging and acceptable risks determined through the likelihood of hazardous processes occurrence and damage from them at various stages of the country development. These approaches are reflected in the multivolume publication «Safety of Russia», summarizing the legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects of safety and development of the country.
- Rubin A.Ya. The Public Council under Rostechnadzor discussed the regulatory guillotine, energy strategy and other topical issues. Informatsionnyy byulleten Federalnoy sluzhby po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru = Information Bulletin of the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision. 2020. № 4 (109). pp. 60–65. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A. Safety of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Scientific basis of industrial safety. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2019. 824 p. (In Russ.).
- Safety of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Energy safety (Fuel and Energy Complex and the state). Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2000. 304 p. (In Russ.).
- Safety of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Safety of storage and transportation facilities for energy resources. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2019. 928 p. (In Russ.).
- Grazdankin A.I., Pechorkin A.S., Nikolaenko O.V. On the Establishment of the Tolerable Risk Levels of Accident for Assessment of Compensatory Measures Sufficiency in Substantiation of Safety of Hazardous Production Facility of Oil and Gas Complex. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 12. рр. 51–57. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2017-12-51-57
- Innovations in Minimization of Natural and Technological Risks. First Eurasian Risk 2019 Conference. Baku, 2019. 136 p.
- Lisin Yu.V., Makhutov N.A., Nadein V.A., Neganov D.A. Probabilistic Analysis of Transportation Systems for Oil and Natural Gas. Probabilistic Modeling in System Engineering. London: IntechOpen, 2018. pp. 81–103. DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.75078
- Makhutov N.A. Safety of Russia. Legal, socio-economic, scientific-technical aspects. Fundamental and applied problems of integrated safety and security. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2017. 992 p. (In Russ.).
- Bushuev V.V. Towards a new energy civilization. Moscow: ITs Energiya, 2018. 740 p. (In Russ.).
- Kharchenko Yu.A., Atayan G.E., Gritsenko A.I. Safety Assessment of Floating Technical Means of Oil and Gas Complex using «Survivability» Criterion. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 2. рр. 51–55. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-2-51-55
- Safety of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Fundamentals of safety in the development of continental shelves. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2013. 640 p. (In Russ.).
- Shmal G.Yu., Nadein V.A., Vakhutov N.A., Trushkov P.A., Osipov V.I. Hybrid Modeling of Offshore Platforms’ Stress-Deformed and Limit States Taking into Account Probabilistic Parameters. Probability, Combinatorics and Control. London: IntechOpen, 2019. pp. 73–140. DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.88894