The problem of energy security of industrial enterprises is considered, which is directly related to the technical condition of 6 kV power cables with impregnated paper insulation. The conclusion is made about the need for a unified approach to the prevention of accidents caused by faults and cable defects. The task is to conduct a study and develop an integral criterion that allows identifying the current technical condition of 6 kV power cables. To carry out these studies, a special experimental setup was created in the diagnostic laboratory of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University. The developed research method is based on the theory of non-destructive testing.
Analysis of the research results based on the analysis of input and output signals of various frequencies, taking into account the characteristics of the power cable, confirmed the fact of changes in the measured values. This indicates the presence of damage and defects inside the cable. Diagnostic parameters were obtained during the research. The relationship between these parameters and the characteristic level of cable defects and damages is established.
Using an artificial neural network, integral diagnostic parameters were formed, and an integral criterion was developed. The use of this criterion will allow to identify faults and defects in power cables and track the dynamics of their development, predict the residual resource of cables, and transfer them to maintenance according to their actual condition. All this will further increase the safety and efficiency of electrical equipment operation at the industrial enterprises.
2. Zavarikhin D.A., Bashirov M.G., Mindolin M.A. Estimation of Technical State and the Prognostication of the Service Life of the Safe Operation of the Distributive Cable Systems 6 -1 0 Kv of Enterprises in the Natural Gas Field. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and gas business. 2009. № 2. Vol. 7. pp. 153–156. (In Russ.).
3. Dubyago M.N. Development of Model of Ageing and Definition of the Residual Resource of Isolation of Power Cables. Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki = Izvestiya Sfedu. Engineering Sciences. 2014. № 4. pp. 107–114. (In Russ.).
4. Novikova Freyre Shavier Zh. da K., Khafizov F.Sh., Khafizov I.F. Integrated Criteria Application to Ensure Industrial Safety Operation of Cable Lines. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and gas business. 2018. № 6. pp. 128–142. (In Russ.).
5. Novikova Freyre Shavier Zh. Da K., Prakhov I.V., Talaev V.L. Modern Methods of Estimation of Technical Condition and Forecasting of a Resource of Cable Lines Safe Operation. Transport i khranenie nefteproduktov i uglevodorodnogo syrya = Transport and Storage of Oil Products and Hydrocarbons. 2016. № 2. pp. 48–50. (In Russ.).
6. Bay O.F., Bayir R. Kohonen network based fault diagnosis and condition monitoring of pre-engaged starter motors. International journal of automotive technology. 2005. Vol. 6. № 4. pp. 341–350.
7. Poluyanovich N.K., Dubyago M.N. Control, Diagnostics and Prediction of Insulating Materials of Cable Lines. Sovremennye problemy radioelektroniki i telekommunikatsiy = Modern Issues in Radioelectronics and Telecommunications. 2018. № 1. pp. 143. (In Russ.).
8. Prakhov I.V., Bashirov M.G., Samorodov A.V. Increasing the efficiency of applying artificial neural networks in diagnostics tasks of pumping and compressor equipment using the theory of experiment planning. Transport i khranenie nefteproduktov i uglevodorodnogo syrya = Transport and Storage of Oil Products and Hydrocarbons. 2011. № 2. pp. 14–17. (In Russ.).
9. Korzhov A.V. A 6(10) kV cable section reliability assessment model including power distribution network configurations and relay protection circuits. Procedia Engineering. 2015. Vol. 129. pp. 743–748.
10. Bashirov M.G., Zavarikhin D.A., Mindolin M.A., Mokshantsev S.K. A method of diagnosing the insulation condition of cable lines. Elektrotekhnologii, elektroprivod i elektrooborudovanie predpriyatiy: materialy Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Electrotechnology, electric drive and electrical equipment of enterprises: materials of All-Russian National Practical Conference.) Ufa: Izd-vo UGNTU, 2007. 157 p. (In Russ.).
11. Novikova Freyre Shavier Zh. da K., Mironova I.S., Chernov K.V. Assessment of the technical condition of high-voltage cables based on the frequency diagnostic method. Teoreticheskie i prikladnye sovremennye nauki: sb. nauch. tr. po materialam VI Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Theoretical and applied modern sciences: collection of the scientific papers based on the materials of the Sixth International Scientific and Practical Conference). Belgorod: Izd-vo APNI, 2015. pp. 88–91. (In Russ.).
12. Eremeev E.P. Expert models and decision-making methods. Moscow: MEI, 1995. 111 p.