The current problem in the occupational risk management is a more accurate risk assessment. The statistical sample of the causes of occupational injuries clearly shows the group of the organizational reasons of accidents that are caused by the human factor.
In the developed methodology for the assessment of the established hazardous factors, the authors propose to use a multiplying factor that reflects the risk-generating characteristics of a person. The level of risk for the individual employees at the same workplace (with an identical set of risk-generating factors) differs, in so much as personal characteristics differ.
The multiplying factor is the sum of a unit with the coefficients considering the following factors (there are five of them in this work):
for the production sector, the natural turnover of the personnel is from 10 to 15 %, and, if there is a deviation from this norm, turnover coefficient 0.1 should be used;
occupational safety training, compliance with all the requirements in this area; occupational safety training coefficient — from 0 to 0.1;
length of service of the employee at the studied workplace; length of service factor is assigned the following values: 0.1 (experience from 1 day to 1 year), 0 (experience from 1 year to 20 years), 0.1 (experience from 20 years and above);
occupational selection for risky behavior; occupational selection coefficient: 0 (if occupational selection is carried out after a questionnaire for the tendency to risky behavior), and 0.1 (if there is no occupational selection after testing);
psychosocial characteristics of the employee personality that can provoke the implementation of risks; coefficient — from 0 to 0.1.
Use of the multiplying factors in the assessment of occupational risks in an organization guarantees more accurate risk values, which means a more correct and efficient selection of the activities for risk management.
- Khabarova N.Ya., Gaponov V.L., Gaponov S.V., Gaponova E.Yu. Risk management taking into account the subject of the labor process. News of Science and Education. 2018. Vol. 1. № 4. рр. 55–61. (In Russ.).
- Broder J.F., Tucker E. Risk analysis and the security survey. Available at: https://booksite.elsevier.com/samplechapters/9780123822338/Front_Matter.pdf (accessed: February 22, 2020).
- Russian Statistical Yearbook — 2018. Available at: https://www.gks.ru/storage/mediabank/year18.pdf (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Yanchiy S.V., Degtyarev N.D. Analysis of the causes of industrial injuries in the organization based on the use of the statistical method. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/138/38850/ (accessed: February 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Report on the results of the work of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation in 2018 and the tasks for 2019. Available at: https://minsoc.gov-murman.ru/upload/iblock/7a7/Doklad-na-kollegiyu-2019-god-knizhka.pdf (accessed: February 20, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Shchekina E.V., Eremina T.A. The analysis of оссupational injury situation at the machinebuilding enterprise «Rostov pressing-cutting plant» over the period from 2006 to 2016. Available at: http://bps-journal.ru/upload/iblock/d32/SHCHyekina_9_24.pdf (accessed: February 19, 2020). (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2017-4-10-25
- Samchuk-Khabarova N.Ya., Gaponov V.L., Gaponov S.V., Gaponova E.Yu. The human factor as the basis of risk management. Aktualnye problemy nauki i tekhniki: materialy nats. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Current problems of science and technology: Materials of the National Scientific and Practical Conference). Rostov-on-Don: DGTU, 2019. рр. 171–173. (In Russ.).
- Mogil O.V. Test methods and tests in the system of professional selection: history and modernity. Vestnik Krasnoyarskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V.P. Astafjeva = Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University Named after V.P. Astafiev. 2016. № 3. рр. 214–216. (In Russ.).
- Samchuk-Khabarova N.Ya., Gaponov V.L., Khoroshun E.G. Risk management in the field of labor and environmental protection in the construction of railway infrastructure. Estestvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki = Natural and technical sciences. 2019. № 2 (128). рр. 166–168. (In Russ.).
- Tsuchiya M., Takahashi M., Miki K. Cross-sectional association between daily rest periods during weekdays and psychological distress, nonrestorative slip, fatigue, and work performation technology workers. Industrial Health. 2017. Vol. 55. № 2. рр. 173–179.
- Kim K.W., Lim H.C., Park J.H., Park S.G., Park Y.J., Cho H.H. Developing a Basic Scale for Workers’ Psychological Burden from the Perspective of Occupational Safety and Health. Safety Health Work. 2018. Vol. 9. № 2. рр. 224–231. DOI: 10.1016/j.shaw.2018.02.004
- Harvey S.B., Modini M., Joyce S., Tan L., Mykletun A., Mitchell P.B. Can work make you mentally ill? A systematic meta-review of work-related risk factors for common mental health problems. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2017. Vol. 74. № 4. рр. 301–310. DOI: 10.1136/oemed-2016-104015
- Mazhkenov S.A. New Opportunities for Developing Occupational Safety Culture Based on TWI Training Methodology. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 7. pp. 60–66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-7-60-66