The most important characteristics of the automated information management systems for decision making support in emergency situations with the release of toxic substances are the accuracy and speed of the contamination zones modeling. In the scientific papers of the Russian scientists it is shown that at the initial stage of an emergency development there is a problem of incompleteness and inaccuracy of data on the emergency. In this regard, the topical tasks are to develop the methodologies and the algorithms implementing them that allow predicting and visualizing on the schematic map the maximum possible contamination zones with a minimum amount of the input data already at the initial stage of the accident.
Previously, the authors developed the methodologies and algorithmic support for predicting contamination zones in changing meteorological conditions during the release of accidentally chemically hazardous substances and harmful substances circulating in the Republic of Belarus. The results of the creation of the express-method and algorithmic support for predicting maximum possible contamination zone depending on the key factors are presented in the article. These include: the time elapsed since the beginning of the emergency development, as well as the type, the quantity, and the thickness of the layer of harmful substances — liquefied gases.
Database was created for calculating the maximum possible zone of contamination with harmful substances, which is integrated into previously developed software. It allows predicting the maximum possible contamination zone with both accidentally chemically hazardous substances and harmful substances in any state of aggregation.
- Kotov D.S. Methods and algorithmic support for predicting contaminated areas in emergency situations at chemically hazardous objects: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Minsk, 2018. 221 p. (In Russ.).
- Kotov D.S., Saechnikov V.A., Kotov S.G., Verkhoturova E.V. Patent RB. № 20359 MPK (2006) G 06F 7/60, G 06T 11/00, G 01W 1/00. Method for visualizing contaminated areas in changing meteorological conditions. Applied: January 4, 2000. Published: February 28, 2016. Bulletin № 4 (111).
- Kulikov O.M. Information support for decision-making in the elimination of technogenic emergencies based on simulation of management scenarios: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2002. 150 p. (In Russ.).
- Efremova O.A. Information processing system for preventing and eliminating the consequences of emergencies of the territorial level based on GIS technologies: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2002. 219 p. (In Russ.).
- Smorodinova T.M. Emergency management based on fuzzy cognitive technologies: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2005. 164 p. (In Russ.).
- Yamalov I.U. Decision-making support for emergency management based on cognitive and dynamic models: thesis... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2007. 352 p. (In Russ.).
- Gabrichidze T.G. Integrated multi-stage security system for critical, potentially hazardous objects: thesis... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Izhevsk, 2008. 406 p. (In Russ.).
- Bezhaeva O.Ya. Operational management of the process of eliminating high-speed emergencies based on dynamic models: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2004. 162 p. (In Russ.).
- Kotov D.S., Zolotoy S.A., Kotov S.G., Novikov E.V., Saechnikov V.A. Express-Method for Predicting the Maximum Possible Contamination Zone with Harmful Substances that are Compressed Gases. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 7. pp. 60–66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-7-60-66
- Kotov D.S., Zolotoy S.A., Kotov S.G., Novikov E.V., Saechnikov V.A. Express-method for Prediction of the Maximum Possible Contaminated Area with Harmful Substances that are Liquids under Normal Conditions. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 12. pp. 75–83. DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-12-75-83
- RD 52.04.253—90. Methodology for predicting the extent of contamination with high-toxic substances in case of accidents (destructions) at chemically hazardous objects and transport. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200007358 (accessed: March 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Kotov D.S., Saechnikov V.A., Kotov S.G., Verkhoturova E.V. Theoretical fundamentals of the express-method for determining contaminated areas in case of accidents at chemically hazardous objects. Elektronika-info = Electronics-info. 2012. № 7. pp. 73–75. (In Russ.).