Use of teaching technologies in the pedagogical practice is governed by the field of professional activity of the future specialists, functional responsibilities, the content of regulatory requirements for industrial facilities and the level of employee qualification. When training specialists in the operation of hazardous production facilities, it is advisable to develop a professional structure that describes the universal competencies (professiogram). Design of the content of education, methods and means of its implementation should be based on the developed specialist professiogram as a system-forming vector of professional education. The key competencies of a specialist in the operation of hazardous production facilities can be supplemented by variative modules — both in the professiogram and in the content of education, depending on changes in the requirements for hazardous production facilities in which the specialist will be involved. Confirmation of the efficiency of technology for specialist training in the operation of hazardous production facilities, its universalism and frequency at different levels of education (higher, additional) can serve the results of experimental-pilot testing. It should use the methods and means having a high level of verification and validation of the proposed training technology.
To assess the formedness of service and operational competence of a specialist on safe operation of hazardous production facilities, the relevant criteria were developed. Among the types of control were the acceptance, progress and final controls with the use of the following methods: testing, colloquium and essay. The results were assessed using the point method. In order to confirm the hypothesis of more efficient training the student criterion was used at the experimental group in future to study the average parameters.
The analysis of the obtained sample average values for all the periods of training showed that training with the use of new pedagogical technology led to an increase in the quality of specialist training and the formation of his competence at a higher level.
- Panishev A.L., Gorina L.N. Model of the System for Formation of Service and Operational Competence of the Specialist in the Field of Industrial Safety. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 10. pp. 79–86. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-10-79-86
- Endroyo B., Yuwono B.E., Mardapi D., Soenarto. Model of Learning/Training of Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) Based on Industry in the Construction Industry. Procedia Engineering. 2015. Vol. 125. pp. 8–88. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2015.11.013
- Lingard H. The effect of first aid training on Australian construction workers' occupational health and safety motivation and risk control behavior. Journal of Safety Research. 2002. Vol. 33. Iss. 2. pp. 209–230.
- Konijna A.M., Lay A.M., Boot C.R.L., Smith P.M. The effect of active and passive occupational health and safety (OHS) training on OHS awareness and empowerment to participate in injury prevention among workers in Ontario and British Columbia (Canada). Safety Science. 2018. Vol. 108. pp. 286–291. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2017.12.026
- Ibragimov G.I. The experiment in the pedagogical research: problems and prospects. Kazanskiy pedagogicheskiy zhurnal = Kazan Pedagogical Journal. 2004. № 1. pp. 3–11. (In Russ.).
- Sidenko A.S. Pedagogical experiment: theoretical foundations of practical activity. Part 1. Munitsipalnoe obrazovanie: innovatsii i eksperiment = Municipal education: innovation and experiment. 2015. № 6. pp. 61–73. (In Russ.).
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2020. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- On the preparation and certification in the field of industrial safety, on safety issues of hydraulic structures, safety in the field of electric power: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2019 № 1365. Available at: http://docs.cntd. ru/document/563601743 (accessed: March 12, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Trukhan I.A., Trukhan D.A. Visualization of educational information in teaching mathematics, its significance and role. Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya = Advances in Current Natural Sciences. 2013. № 10. pp. 113–115. (In Russ.).
- Raputo A.G. Visualization as an integral part for teacher training process. III Vseros. nauch.-prakt. Internet-konf. «Innovatsionnye napravleniya v pedagogicheskom obrazovanii» s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem (Third All-Russian Scientific and Practical Internet Conference «Innovative areas in teacher education» with the international participation). Available at: http://econf.rae.ru/article/5147 (accessed: November 24, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Kalashnikova A.S., Dolgopolova A.F. Use of the mathematical statistics in the pedagogical research. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii = Modern knowledge intensive technologies. 2014. № 5-2. pp. 158–159. (In Russ.).
- Shelekhova L.V. Statistical verification of simple hypotheses in the pedagogical research. Vestnik Adygeyskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta = The Bulletin of Adyghe State University. Ser. 3: Pedagogy and Psychology. 2008. № 7. pp. 170–175. (In Russ.).
- Morozov E.A. Step-by-Step Algorithm of Actions in Case of Using Mathematical Statistics Methods in Psychological and Pedagogical. Nauchnyy Dialog = Scientific Dialogue. 2014. № 3 (27). pp. 29–45. (In Russ.).
- Gurtovaya N.S., Gurtovaya Yu.D. The issue of the application of statistical methods in special education and psychology. Kontsept = Concept. 2015. № 8. pp. 176–180. (In Russ.).
- Shusherina O.A., Logunova O.V. Mathematical statistics methods in professional diagnostics in adult education. Professionalnoe obrazovanie v Rossii i za rubezhom = Professional education in Russia and abroad. 2016. № 4 (24). pp. 143–150. (In Russ.).
- Timofeeva O.Yu. Performance criteria in the experiment: use of the mathematical statistics methods. Munitsipalnoe obrazovanie: innovatsii i eksperiment = Municipal education: innovation and experiment. 2009. № 1. pp. 14–19. (In Russ.).
- Petrov P.K. Mathematical and statistical processing and graphic presentation of the results of the pedagogical research using information technologies: textbook. Izhevsk: Izd-vo «Udmurtskiy universitet», 2016. 176 p. (In Russ.).
- Granichina O.A. Mathematical and statistical methods of the psychological and pedagogical research. Saint-Petersburg: Izd-vo VVM, 2012. 115 p. (In Russ.).
- Fedyaeva T.V., Demyankov E.N, Vezirov T.G. Application of mathematical statistics in the analysis of results of psychological and pedagogical research. Pedagogicheskiy zhurnal = Pedagogical Journal. 2016. Vol 6. № 6А. pp. 244–253. (In Russ.).
- Pervitskaya A.M. Mathematical methods in psychology: textbook. Kurgan: Izd-vo Kurganskogo gos. un-ta, 2013. 70 p. (In Russ.).
- Iljin V.P. Methodical aspects of use of the student’s t-criterion in biomedical research. Byulleten Vostochno-Sibirskogo nauchnogo tsentra Sibirskogo otdeleniya Rossiyskoy Akademii meditsinskikh nauk = Bulletin of the East Siberian Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. 2011. № 5. pp. 160–161. (In Russ.).
- Bilyk V.V., Bilyk Yu.M. Experimental-pilot testing of the pedagogical conditions for the design competence formation of future engineers-teachers of the sewing profile. Obrazovatelnye tekhnologii i obshchestvo = Educational Technologies and Society. 2016. Vol. 19. № 2. pp. 482–499.