A.I. Grazhdankin, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Department Head, firstname.lastname@example.org N.L. Razumnyak, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Lead Researcher STC «Industrial Center» CJSC, Moscow, Russia
Accident rate at hazardous production facilities is mainly identified by the condition of moral and physical depreciation of the fixed assets in the fuel and energy industries. Buildings, structures, working and power machines and equipment, measuring and control devices and machines, production stock and accessories constitute the material and technical base not only of industrial production, but also of ensuring industrial safety at hazardous production facilities. Depreciation factor of the fixed assets is almost always present in the causes of accidents at hazardous production facilities in the modern Russia. Accident and injury rate as the inevitable and tragic costs of industrial production occur and manifest themselves only in the process of industrial activity. To assess the state of safety at hazardous and at the same time production facilities, an up-to-date picture of the creation, availability, use and maintenance of the fixed assets in industrial production is required. Statistical data are considered about the fixed assets in the industry of Russia from the middle of the XX century till present, obtained from the official sources of the Central Statistical Office of the USSR, Goscomstat of Russia, Rosstat and Rostechnadzor. Despite the stabilization of the fixed assets renewal, in the past 10 years the trend has been emerged towards the acceleration of the fixed assets depreciation at hazardous production facilities. On the average, up to 70 % of the equipment used at hazardous production facilities has expired service life. It is appropriate to redistribute the functions of supervision over safe reproduction of the fixed assets in industry to the modern risk-oriented structures for ensuring industrial safety at hazardous production facilities.
- On the Foundations of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period to 2025 and further prospects: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 6, 2018, № 198. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 20 p. (In Russ.).
- Sullivan A., Sheffrin S.M. Economics: Principles in action. Upper Saddle River. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2003. P. 15.
- Smith A. The Wealth of Nations: A Translation into Modern English. Manchester: Industrial Systems Research, 2015. 512 p.
- Analysis of the condition of power, drilling and machine building equipment in the organizations of the fuel and energy complex. Available at: http://gosnadzor.ru/activity/analiz/ (accessed: December 3, 2018). (In Russ.).
- Analysis of emergency hazards at the oil and gas production facilities. Available at: http://riskprom.ru/news/2018-11-22-433 (accessed: December 3, 2018). (In Russ.).
- Radionova S.G., Zhulina S.A., Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M., Lisin Yu.V., Neganov D.A., Nadein V.A., Pecherkin A.S. Research Prospects in the Field of Risk Analysis for Improvement of Government Regulation and Safety Increase of the Oil and Gas Chemical Complex Objects. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 9. pp. 5–12. (In Russ.).
- Rybas A.L., Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M., Pecherkin A.S., Nadein V.A. Scientific Support of the State Policy Fundamentals in the Field of Industrial Safety. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 11. pp. 7–14. (In Russ.).
- Pecherkin A.S., Grazhdankin A.I. Background Indicators of Accident Rate — Indicators of Efficiency of Introduction of Instruments for Industrial Safety Regulation. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 5. pp. 5–8. (In Russ.).
- Grazhdankin A.I., Pecherkin A.S., Nikolayenko O.V. On the Establishment of the Tolerable Risk Levels of Accident for Assessment of Compensatory Measures Sufficiency in Substantiation of Safety of Hazardous Production Facility of Oil and Gas Complex. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 12. pp. 51–57. (In Russ.).
- Head of Rostechnadzor Aleksey Aleshin took part in the business breakfast. Available at: http://gosnadzor.ru/news/64/2528/?sphrase_id=1424471 (accessed: December 3, 2018). (In Russ.).
- Grazhdankin A.I. Risk-based approach. Should we manage risk or be well-informed about hazards? Available at: https://kachestvo.pro/kachestvo-upravleniya/sistemy-menedzhmenta/risk-orientirovannyy-podkhod/ (accessed: December 3, 2018). (In Russ.).
- Radionova S.G., Zhulina S.A., Kuznetsova T.A., Kruchinina I.A., Grazhdankin A.I., Kurpatov O.V. On the Methodological Recommendations for Classification of Emergency Events at Hazardous Production Facilities of the Oil and Gas Complex. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 9. pp. 22–30. (In Russ.).
- Pecherkin A.S. Substantiation and Content of the Procedure for Residual Life Extension. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 8. pp. 24–33. (In Russ.).
- Visiting session of the Scientific and technical council of Rostechnadzor № 1 and № 8. Available at: https://www.safety.ru/novosti/vyezdnoe-zasedanie-sekciy-nauchno-tehnicheskogo-soveta-rostehnadzora-no-1-i-no-8 (accessed: December 3, 2018). (In Russ.).