The state policy of the past years in the field of design and construction was based on metal saving and all-round use of the reinforced concrete structures, methods of which protection from the effects of aggressive media have not been finally studied. Whereas the provisions of the normative documents of that time were limited mainly to the use of secondary methods of protection. As time has shown, the design service life of such structues is not maintained, which puts the enterprises in high-risk conditions. First of all it is related to productions where technologies are used that form aggressive gaseous media. Such generalizations are made by the authors based on the expert opinions received at many objects of the Russian Federation, at AO Angarsk Petrochemical Company in particular.
It is noted in the article that the scientific achievements of the recent years in the field of construction have brought to the forefront the primary measures of protection of the reinforced concrete and metal structures against the effects of aggressive media, which, together with the secondary ones, make it possible to increase the service life of the objects. However, such measures are impossible on the previously constructed objects. Therefore, the authors, based on their own experience of work in this area, made specific proposals. Based on the fact, that the corrosion of structures on the territory of industrial enterprises is uneven, it is advisable to carry out expertise of industrial safety of the buildings and structures not after the expiry of the scheduled time in full scope of the entire enterprise, but on the actual condition of the objects recorded during their periodic or extraordinary inspections. This will allow to establish the priority of the first and foremost facilities for conducting expertise, the adoption of the relevant repair and restoration measures and, accordingly, to reduce the financial burden on the enterprise. It is required to draw Rostechnadzor attention to the incorrectness of the directive instructions with regard to the need for conducting of industrial safety expertise — they do not fully reflect the required prerequisites for this. It is necessary to recommend to the owners of hazardous production facilities to carry out repair and restoration work using the latest achievements of science and practice, in particular with the use of polymer composite materials, thixotropic compositions of dry mixes, adhesive compounds, etc.
A.A. Alekseev, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), General Director, email@example.com A.F. Kolinichenko, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Adviser OOO «NTTs «Prombezopasnost — Orenburg», Orenburg, Russia
1. Khodakov A.E., Tochenyy M.V., Belyaeva S.V., Nikonov O.G., Pakrastinsh L. Specifics of application of the Russian and European standards in the field of repair and protection of the concrete structures against corrosion. Stroitelstvo unikalnykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy = Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures. 2015. № 3. pp. 130–138. (In Russ.).
2. SP 28.13330.2017. Protection of building structures against corrosion. Updated version of SNiP 2.03.11—85. Available at: http//docs.cntd.ru/document/456069587 (accessed: November 4, 2018). (In Russ.).
3. GOST 31384—2017. Protection of concrete and reinforced concrete structures against corrosion. General technical requirements. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200157129 (accessed: November 4, 2018). (In Russ.).
4. GOST R 52804—2007. Protection of concrete and reinforced concrete structures against corrosion. Test methods. Available at: http://stroysvoimirukami.ru/gost-r-52804-2007/ (accessed: November 4, 2018). (In Russ.).
5. EN 206-1 European standard. Concrete. Part 1. General technical requirements. Production and quality control. Available at: http://www.studmed.ru/en-206-1-beton-chast-1_f45f52ba5a8.html (accessed: November 4, 2018). (In Russ.).
6. EN 1504-3. Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures. Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity. Part. 3 Provides specifications for the structural and non-structural repair, 2009. Available at: https://www.techstreet.com/standards/din-en-1504-3?product_id=1256552 (accessed: November 4, 2018).
7. EN 1504-4. Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures. Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity. Part 4. Provides specifications for the structural bonding, 2009. Available at: https://shop.bsigroup.com/ProductDetail/?pid=000000000030036796 (accessed: November 4, 2018).
8. Alekseev C.N., Ivanov F.M., Modry S., Shissel P. Concrete durability in the aggressive environment. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1990. 320 p. (In Russ.).
9. Pukhonto L.M. Durability of reinforced concrete structures of the engineering structures (silos, bunkers, tanks, water towers, retaining walls). Moscow: ASV, 2004. 423 p. (In Russ.).
10. Hall W. Concrete. London: Phaidon Press Ltd, 2013. 240 p.
11. Callocot R.A. Structural Integrity Monitoring. London–New–York: Capman and Hall Ltd, 1985. 185 p.
12. STO 22-01—02. Guidelines for the operation of load-bearing steel structures of coating of the buildings made of boiling steel. Available at: https://dwg.ru/dnl/4834 (accessed: November 4, 2018).
13. STO 22-02—02. Guidelines for inspection and determination of the residual life of load-bearing steel structures for buildings made of boiling steel. Available at: https://dwg.ru/dnl/4834 (accessed: November 4, 2018).
14. Rules for conducting industrial safety expertise: Federal norms and regulations in the field of industrial safety. Ser. 26. Iss. 2. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2014. pp. 4–18. (In Russ.).
15. MDS 13-14.2000. Provision on conducting scheduled preventive maintenance of industrial buildings and structures. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/9029889 (accessed: November 4, 2018).
16. SP 164.1325800.2014. Strengthening of the reinforced concrete structures with composite materials. Design rules. Available at: http://www.minstroyrf.ru/upload/iblock/b7b/sp-164.1325800.2014-usilenie-zh.b-konstruktsiy.pdf (accessed: November 4, 2018).
17. Manual for strengthening reinforced concrete structures using composite materials. Federal center for regulation, standardization and conformity assessment in construction. Available at: https://www.faufcc.ru/upload/methodical_materials/mp63_2017.pdf (accessed: November 4, 2018).
18. Elnemr A. Serviceability of Concrete Beams Reinforced with FRB Bars. Saarbrucken: Scholars Press, 2014. 208 p.
19. Smerdov D.N. Estimation of bearing capacity of the reinforced concrete bridge span structures reinforced by composite materials: Thesis. ... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Novosibirsk, 2010. 159 p. (In Russ.).