V.A. Karpov, Cand. Sci. (Geol.-Mineral.), Expert, email@example.com AOON, «NAEN», Moscow, Russia
1. Bagdasarova M.V. Specifics of the fluid systems of zones of oil and gas accumulation and geodynamic types of oil and gas fields. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Geology of Oil and Gas. 2001. № 3. pp. 50–56. (In Russ.).
2. Ryabukhin G.E., Baybakova G.A. Formation and oil and gas bearing of sedimentary basins in connection with genesis of rifts. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Geology of Oil and Gas. 1994. № 5. pp. 3–7. (In Russ.).
3. Muslimov R.Kh. New view on the development prospects of the supergiant Romashkin oil field. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Oil and Gas Geology. 2007. № 1. pp. 3–12. (In Russ.).
4. Bembel R.M., Megerya V.M., Bembel S.R. Geo-solitons: functional system of the Earth, the concept of exploration and development of hydrocarbon deposits. Tyumen: Vektor Buk, 2003. 224 p. (In Russ.).
5. Karpov V.A. On the thermobaric parameters of the hydrocarbon deposits as a reflection of tectonic features. Nedropolzovanie XXI vek = Subsoil Use of the XXI Century. 2014. № 4. pp. 81–83. (In Russ.).
6. Karpov V.A. The state and prospects of the development of oil and gas exploration in the Western Siberia. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Geology of Oil and Gas. 2012. № 3. pp. 2–6. (In Russ.).
7. Bespalova S.N., Bakuev O.V. Assessment of the effect of faults on the geological features of deposits and productivity of gas fields reservoir rocks in the Western Siberia. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Geology of Oil and Gas. 1995. № 7. pp. 16–21. (In Russ.).
8. Nassonova N.V., Romanchev M.A. Geodynamic control of oil and gas bearing capacity by strike-slip dislocations in the east of the Western Siberia. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Geology of Oil and Gas. 2011. № 4. pp. 8–14. (In Russ.).
9. Koroteev D., Dinariev O., Evseev N., Klemin D., Safonov S., Gurpinar O., Berg S., Van Kruijsdijk C., Myers M., Hathon L., De Jong H., Armstrong R. Application of Digital Rock Technology for Chemical EOR Screening, SPE-165258. Available at: https://www.onepetro.org/conference-paper/SPE-165258-MS (accessed: October 16, 2018).
10. Chugunov S.S., Kazak A.V., Cheremisin A.N. Integration of X-Ray Micro-Computed Tomography and Focused-Ion-Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy Data for Pore-Scale Characterization of Bazhenov Formation, Western Siberia. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285793674_Integration_of_X-Ray_Micro-Computed_Tomography_and_Focused-Ion-Beam_Scanning_Electron_Microscopy_Data_for_Pore-Scale_Characterization_of_Bazhenov_Formation_Western_Siberia (accessed: October 16, 2018).
11. Lock P.A., Jing X.D., Zimmerman R.W., Schlueter E.M. Predicting the permeability of sandstone from image analysis of pore structure. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/234868954_Predicting_the_permeability_of_sandstone_from_image_analysis_of_pore_structure (accessed: October 16, 2018).
12. Gzovskiy M.V. Basics of tectonophysics. Moscow: Nauka, 1975. 536 p. (In Russ.).
13. Timurziev A.I. The newest pull-apart tectonics of sedimentary basins: tectonophysical and fluid-dynamic aspects (in connection with oil and gas content): autoabstract of the... Doctor of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences. Moscow: MGU im. M.V. Lomonosova, 2009. 40 p. (In Russ.).
14. Abukova L.A. Geofluiddynamics of deeply immersed zones of oil and gas accumulation. Fundamentalnyy bazis novykh tekhnologiy neftyanoy i gazovoy promyshlennosti = Fundamental Basis of New Technologies in Oil and Gas Industry. Iss. 2. Moscow: GEOS, 2002. pp. 78–85. (In Russ.).
15. Fenin G.I. Abnormal formation pressures in the hydrocarbon accumulation zones of oil and gas basins. Available at: http://www.ngtp.ru/rub/4/46_2010.pdf (accessed: October 16, 2018). (In Russ.).
16. Karpov V.A. Prospects for identifying new oil deposits within and near the old fields. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry. 2012. № 3. pp. 20–23. (In Russ.).