A.F. Khasanova, Student, email@example.com M.A. Gallyamov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. FGBOU VO Ufa State Oil Technical University, Ufa, Russia
The results of the questionnaire on the topic «Safety Culture through the Eyes of the Employees» conducted among the leaders, specialists and the blue-collar occupation workers at one of oil and gas enterprises are presented in the article. The questionnaire covers the issues related to indicators of leadership in the field of industrial safety and labor protection such as foresight, adherence to strategy, competence, objectivity. Over 600 people took part in the anonymous voluntary questionnaire.
Analysis of the results of the conducted activity showed that, in general, safety culture and labor protection levels among the leaders (specialists) and the blue-collar occupation workers differ slightly. When analyzing the answers received from the representatives of different age categories, it was noticed that the highest levels of safety and labor protection culture are demonstrated by the personnel under 25 and over 40 years old. With regards to work experience, the attitude of the newly adopted and most experienced employees of the company are most responsible for safety culture and labor protection.
The employees must understand the need to discuss the issues of labor protection, including that one which is held in the form of the meetings and sessions for the objective to prevent accidents and injuries. An important role in this case is played by the visual aids — posters and other infographic materials, the development and manufacture of which should be given special attention.
1. Sokolova S.N., Sokolova A.A. Philosophy of human being and society safety. Bezopasnost cheloveka i obshhestva: sovershenstvovanie sistemy regulirovanija i upravlenija zashhitoj ot chrezvychajnyh situacij: sb. materialov I Mezhdunar. ochnoj nauch.-prakt. konf. (Safety of the human being and society: improvement of the system of regulation and control from emergency situations: Collection of Materials of the I International Onsite Scientific and Practical Conference). Minsk: UGZ, 2017. pp. 117–120. (In Russ.).
2. Faleev M.I. Safety culture Need and ways of its formation. Grazhdanskaja zashhita = Civil Protection. 2010. № 8. pp. 13–15. (In Russ.).
3. Vashhenko V.A., Lasuta G.F. Formation of the culture of life-sustaining activity safety of the population in the Republic of Belarus. Problemy upravlenija = Problems of Control. 2014. № 1. pp. 37–40. (In Russ.).
4. Hrokolov V.A. Safety culture: basic aspects of the development. Vesnik Paleskaga Dzjarzhaunaga universitjeta. Seryja gramadskih i gumanitarnyh navuk = Bulletin of Polesskiy State University. Series of Social and Humane Sciences. 2017. № 2. pp. 41–46. (In Russ.).
5. Sokolova S.N. Safety ontology and humanistic modernization of the modern society. Vesnik Paleskaga Dzjarzhaunaga universitjeta. Seryja gramadskih i gumanitarnyh navuk = Bulletin of Polesskiy State University. Series of Social and Humane Sciences. 2017. № 1. pp. 35–48. (In Russ.).
6. Hasanova A.F., Shtur V.B., Shajbakov R.A. Accident and injury rate at the oil refineries objects. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2016. № 6. pp. 161–176. (In Russ.).
7. Fedosov A.V., Zakirova Z.A., Guseva I.E. Occupational risks of oil industry employees. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 6. pp. 70–73. (In Russ.).
8. Hasanova A.F., Galljamov M.A. Improving the efficiency of providing workers with personal protective equipment at hazardous production facilities. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 4. pp. 34–37. DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2017-4-34-37. (In Russ.).